Your Romantic Moorea Honeymoon Package Includes
- 6 nights at the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa in a Garden Pool Bungalow
Set in the heart of the tropical gardens of the resort, each semi-detached bungalow features a private plunge pool and enclosed sundeck.
- Complimentary selection of beers, water and soft drinks available in the minibar and refreshed daily
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare from Los Angeles/Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round Trip Ferry to/from Moorea and Tahiti
- All transfers to/from the airport, ferry dock, and resort
- Daily American breakfast buffet
- Complimentary wifi in room and throughout the resort
- Worry Free Cancellation Waiver
- VIP Airport Fast Track Entry in Tahiti
- Honeymoon amenities include a bottle of Champagne
- Snorkeling Guided Tour at Moorea Lagoonarium
- 4×4 Jeep Safari Tour
The following upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking. The price of the upgrade is calculated per person, and for the entire stay.
Deluxe Garden Bungalow + $195 pp
One of our most recommended upgrades, the Deluxe Garden Bungalow with Pool is located closer to the resort’s beaches and offers a more private atmosphere and location.
Lagoon Bungalow + $245 pp
Nestled between the lagoon and the beach, these bungalows are located in shallow lagoon waters and are the most beachfront accommodations. They also offer a private deck and ladder to the lagoon.
Overwater Bungalow + $675 pp
Spacious bungalows with a private deck with direct access to the lagoon below. Each bungalow comes snorkeling equipment and with a glass floor viewing panel to observe the sea life below. All of the overwater bungalows in this category are located closest to shore with views of the resort’s beaches and islands mountains. Two units are specially equipped for handicapped guests.
Discover the depth and beauty of Moorea! With its lush interior and rich culture, there are an abundance of tours by land as well as by water for exploring this magical destination!
Snorkeling Guided Tour at the Moorea Lagoonarium – Included in Package
This two-hour tour provides an excellent introduction to Moorea’s lagoon wildlife. You will be transported by boat to the island’s Lagoonarium where you will engage with a multitude of tropical fish (Surgeons, Parrot fish, Butterfly fish, Demoiselles), stingrays, and black tip sharks.
4×4 Safari Tour – Included in Package
Set off on a safari experience and explore the volcano’s internal crater and incredible landscapes. Visit a pineapple plantation, Moorea’s Lycée Agricole (agricultural school) and its huge vanilla, banana, grapefruit and lemon plantations to name but a few. Then head to a marae before driving to the Belvedere for stunning views of Cook and Opunohu bays.
Quad / ATV Guided Tour
Hop on a new generation, fully automatic ATV and fully enjoy the beauty of Moorea’s interior, including hidden spots inaccessible to standard vehicles. Craters with steep lines, lush plantations, rivers, and panoramic views. These vehicles are safe, stable, and designed to comfortably accommodate two passengers.
Swim with a Dolphin at the Moorea Dolphin Center
The Moorea Dolphin Center is located at the InterContinental Resort, but available to all island visitors. After an introductory instruction, you and a trainer will join the dolphin in deep water where you will observe the dolphin underwater. An amazing encounter!
Discover all Moorea Activities
Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF PACKAGE PRICE
- The ‘from’ pricing of this package utilizes special air and hotel rates and discounts that are available on a limited basis, and require adherence to specific conditions which may include: a minimum number of nights, a maximum number of nights, booking a minimum number of days prior to departure, combining a stay at specific islands or resorts, booking by a specific date, or other special condition. Your Tahiti Travel Specialist will advise you on the discounts and special rates which you may qualify for based on your desired travel itinerary.
- Prices are quoted ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy. However, single packages may be available with a supplemental charge.Price of upgrades is per person and for the entire length of the package. This special package cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Prices are based on Low Season travel (except Festive Season where applicable). Low season is generally defined as April 1 through May 31, and November 1 through March 31. Exceptions apply for specific resorts. Inquire for details.
- Pricing is based on a morning flight arrival into, and late evening flight departure from, Papeete. If these flights are not available, an additional night in Papeete may be required on the first or last night of your trip.
- Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply.
- Because all pricing is subject to availability specific discounts, room categories, and airfare class, final package pricing will be confirmed at the time of booking.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR PRICE
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included.
- Packages are inclusive of room tax & local VAT, fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees.
- Package pricing excludes local city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person per day (approx $1.60-$2.00) which is paid locally to your resort upon check-out in local currency.