Your 10 Night Honeymoon Magnifique Includes
- 10 nights of luxurious accommodations at the Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort and the Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island
- Round trip Economy Class air from Los Angeles/Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
- One-way ferry transfer to Moorea
- All transfers to/from the airport, ferry dock, and resorts
- Round Trip Inter-Island Flights by Air Tahiti
- Worry Free Cancellation Waiver
- VIP Airport Fast Track Entry in Tahiti
5 Nights at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora
- 5 nights at the Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort in a Luxury Garden Bungalow
Nestled among the resort’s tropical lush gardens, the Luxury Garden bungalows open to the beautiful landscaped gardens surrounding the resort with a private patio and lounge chairs.
- Complimentary in room wifi is included
- Complimentary American breakfast buffet daily
- Complimentary mini bar service refreshed daily and includes soft drinks, local beers, and bottled water
- Honeymoon and anniversary amenities include a pareo and t-shirt, and a bottle of Champagne
- Tahiti Travel Planners Bonus at Sofitel Ia Ora: Upgrade to the next category (Lagoon View Bungalow) or higher, and also receive a 2 Course-Lunch for two at Pure Restaurant, 2500XPF Food and Beverage Credit
5 Nights at Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island
- 5 nights at the Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island in a Luxury Lagoon View Lodge Bungalow
These bungalows are nestled among the trees of the Private Island property, surrounded by lush vegetation, and offer stunning panoramic views of the legendary Bora Bora lagoon.
- Complimentary American breakfast buffet daily
- Free WiFi in room and throughout the resort
- Complimentary mini bar items (soda, beer, water) replenished daily
- Honeymoon Amenities include a Pareo and T-Shirt, Flower Bed turndown service, and a Tahitian Black Pearl
The following upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking. The prices of the upgrades are calculated per person, and for the entire stay.
Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort*
*Sofitel Moorea upgrades also include a 2 Course-Lunch for two at Pure Restaurant, 2500XPF Food and Beverage Credit
Superior Lagoon View Bungalow + $110 pp
These beachfront accommodations are priced the same as the Luxury Garden Bungalows and offer an excellent value. Each beach front bungalow feature a private patio with lounge chairs with direct access and views of the surrounding lagoon.
Luxury Beach Bungalow + $440 pp
These oversized beachfront bungalows feature a spacious interior and layout situated on the most private areas of the beach with the best unobstructed views and privacy.
Superior Overwater Bungalow + $575 pp
Large, bright and airy, the Superior Overwater bungalows offer comfort and elegance in a modern setting. Each unit has a glass floor panel allowing you to enjoy more views on the colorful fish swimming beneath you. Both categories overwater bungalows feature Bose® Radios and Nespresso® coffee machine. Within the Superior Overwater Bungalow category, there are 4 End of Pontoon bungalows which can be guaranteed with an additional upgrade charge.
Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island
Luxury Overwater Bungalow + $425 pp
Similar to the Luxury Lodge accommodations, these Overwater bungalows have the same interior decor blending Polynesian architecture with modern furnishings. Each one however features a glass floor panel and a larger deck with a direct access to the lagoon. Complimentary snorkeling equipment is available to explore the amazing marine and sea life surrounding the expansive coral gardens around the bungalows. Ideal for couples or honeymooners, you will appreciate the stunning sunset and mountain views from your deck.
Island Luxury Villa + $835 pp
Enjoy a romantic escape during your stay in this deluxe island villa featuring spacious accommodations located close to the beach. The Island Luxury Villa features a private jacuzzi along with a comfortable and modern interior. Guests will have the pleasure to enjoy the deluxe “Sofitel My Bed” features during your stay.
Moorea Safari 4×4 Half Day Excursion
On this safari experience you’ll explore the island’s interior and incredible landscapes. Visit Moorea’s Lycée Agricole (agricultural school) and its huge pineapple, vanilla, and grapefruit plantations to name but a few. Then head up to the Belvedere for stunning views of Cook and Opunohu bays.
Bora Bora Pure Snorkeling Half-Day Excursion
One of our top picks for snorkelers, this tour will take you to some of the best snorkeling locations around the island. You’ll visit beautiful coral gardens and swim among manta and leopard rays.
Bora Bora Jet Ski Guided Tour
Go on an adventure around the Bora Bora lagoon on your own jet ski with your guide out in front. This is the perfect opportunity to take in all the lagoon’s blue hues and snap some incredible photos of the island and lagoon.
Discover all Moorea Activities
Discover all Bora Bora Activities
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF PACKAGE PRICE
- The ‘from’ pricing of this package utilizes special air and hotel rates and discounts that are available on a limited basis, and require adherence to specific conditions which may include: a minimum number of nights, a maximum number of nights, booking a minimum number of days prior to departure, combining a stay at specific islands or resorts, booking by a specific date, or other special condition. Your Tahiti Travel Specialist will advise you on the discounts and special rates which you may qualify for based on your desired travel itinerary.
- Prices are quoted ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy. However, single packages may be available with a supplemental charge.Price of upgrades is per person and for the entire length of the package. This special package cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Prices are based on Low Season travel (except Festive Season where applicable). Low season is generally defined as April 1 through May 31, and November 1 through March 31. Exceptions apply for specific resorts. Inquire for details.
- Pricing is based on a morning flight arrival into, and late evening flight departure from, Papeete. If these flights are not available, an additional night in Papeete may be required on the first or last night of your trip.
- Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply.
- Because all pricing is subject to availability specific discounts, room categories, and airfare class, final package pricing will be confirmed at the time of booking.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR PRICE
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included.
- Packages are inclusive of room tax & local VAT, fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees.
- Package pricing excludes local city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person per day (approx $1.60-$2.00) which is paid locally to your resort upon check-out in local currency.