Your Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Special Includes
- 5 nights of luxury accommodations at the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Round trip Economy Class International Airfare from Los Angeles/Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui*
- *Ask your Tahiti Travel Specialist about upgrade pricing for Premium Economy or Business Class. Alternate international departures available from San Francisco on United Airlines or French Bee, as well as, select US & Canadian domestic cities for a supplement
- Round Trip Inter-Island Flights by Air Tahiti – Tahiti / Bora Bora
- Breakfast Buffet, WiFi Internet, & 100-200 Euro daily Non-Refundable Resort Credit valid on spa, dining, & resort activities experiences (resort credit valid for stays Jan 15-Oct 31, 2019)
- Worry Free Cancellation Waiver & 24/7 Local Travel Assistance
- Complimentary VIP Concierge Travel Assistance from your Tahiti Travel Planner
5 Nights at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- 5 nights at the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora in a One Bedroom Beach View Overwater Bungalow Suite
Each bungalow offers the complete Polynesian lagoon experience, with views of the Resort’s white-sand beach, a spacious living room that opens onto a deck, and a luxurious bathroom with a double vanity, oversized free standing tub, and a separate shower.
- Inquire about optional upgrade pricing for Lagoon View, Mountain View, and Overwater Suites with Plunge Pools available
- 100-200 Euro daily Non-Refundable Resort Credit valid on spa, dining, & resort activities experiences (valid for stays Jan 15-Oct 31, 2019)
- American breakfast Buffet Included daily, Complimentary WiFi Internet Access Resort Wide
- Guests celebrating their honeymoon or anniversary while on Bora Bora will receive a complimentary amenity from the Four Seasons Bora Bora during their stay.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF PACKAGE PRICE
- The ‘from’ pricing of this package utilizes special air and hotel rates and discounts that are available on a limited basis, and require adherence to specific conditions which may include: a minimum number of nights, a maximum number of nights, booking a minimum number of days prior to departure, combining a stay at specific islands or resorts, booking by a specific date, or other special condition. Your Tahiti Travel Specialist will advise you on the discounts and special rates which you may qualify for based on your desired travel itinerary.
- Prices are quoted ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy. However, single packages may be available with a supplemental charge.Price of upgrades is per person and for the entire length of the package. This special package cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Prices are based on Low Season travel (except Festive Season where applicable). Low season is generally defined as April 1 through May 31, and November 1 through March 31. Exceptions apply for specific resorts. Inquire for details.
- Pricing is based on a morning flight arrival into, and late evening flight departure from, Papeete. If these flights are not available, an additional night in Papeete may be required on the first or last night of your trip.
- Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply.
- Because all pricing is subject to availability specific discounts, room categories, and airfare class, final package pricing will be confirmed at the time of booking.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR PRICE
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included.
- Packages are inclusive of room tax & local VAT, fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees.
- Package pricing excludes local city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person per day (approx $1.60-$2.00) which is paid locally to your resort upon check-out in local currency.