Your Bora Bora and Taha’a Perfect Luxury Honeymoon Includes
- 7 nights of five-star luxury accommodations in Bora Bora and Taha’a
- Round trip Economy Class air from Los Angeles/Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
- VIP Airport Fast Track Entry in Tahiti
- Worry Free Cancellation Waiver
- Round Trip Inter-Island Flights by Air Tahiti
- All transfers to/from the airport and resorts
- Bora Bora Pure Snorkeling by Reef Discovery Half Day Excursion
- Tahaa Full Day 4×4 Jeep Safari & Lagoon Boat Tour with Tahitian Lunch
4 Nights at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- 4 nights at the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora in a 1 Bedroom Beach View Overwater Bungalow
Each bungalow offers the complete Polynesian lagoon experience, with views of the Resort’s white-sand beach.
- Features a spacious living room that opens onto a deck furnished with two chaises lounges, perfect for entertaining. The bathroom, which opens onto a wooden deck, also features a double vanity, an oversized free standing tub and a separate shower.
- Complimentary in room wifi is included
- Complimentary American breakfast buffet daily
3 Nights at Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa
- 3 nights at Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa in a Taha’a Overwater Suite
The Taha’a Overwater Suite offers stunning views of Mount Ohiri on the island of Tahaa, features a glass bottom table for viewing the water below, and a large private terrace with lounge chairs and direct access to the lagoon.
- Daily American breakfast buffet is included
- Complimentary in room wifi is included
- Added Amenities for Tahiti Travel Planners Clients
-Free upgrade upon availability (at time of check-in)
-Free spa credit of 75€ (approx $80USD) at Le Taha’a Spa
-One complimentary cocktail per person per stay at Tehutu Bar
-Chef’s Sweet Treats in room upon arrival
-Free late check-out upon availability
-Honeymoon amenities include a bottle of Champagne, and floral bed decoration one evening
The following upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking. The prices of the upgrades are calculated per person, and for the entire stay.
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
1 Bedroom Lagoon View Bungalow + $170 pp
The Lagoon View Bungalows have the same layout and appointments as the Beach View Bungalows and feature unobstructed views of the surrounding pristine lagoons.
1 Bedroom Mountain View Overwater Bungalow + $435 pp
These bungalows share the layout and luxury of the Beach and Lagoon View Bungalows and also feature majestic views of Mount Otemanu and the island of Bora Bora.
1 Bedroom Overwater Bungalow with Pool + $2,989 pp
These bungalows offer an additional amenity of a private plunge pool on the deck.
Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa
Taha’a Premium Overwater Suite + $265 pp
These Suites have the same configuration and facilities than the Taha’a Overwater Suites, but also enjoy an unobstructed view of Tahaa and the lagoon.
Pool Beach Villa + $440 pp
Each villa features a private enclosed garden and terrace with a private plunge pool, deck, and lounge chairs. The open air bathrooms are a treat surrounded by tropical gardens and foliage.
Bora Bora Overwater Suite + $570 pp
Similar in size and layout as the Taha’a Overwater Suites, these accommodations offer a breathtaking view of the horizon and neighboring island of Bora Bora.
Included in Your Package
Bora Bora Pure Snorkeling Half-Day Excursion – Included in Package
One of our top picks for snorkelers, this tour will take you to some of the best snorkeling locations around the island. You’ll visit beautiful coral gardens and swim among manta and leopard rays.
Discover Taha’a Full Day Excursion and Motu Picnic – Included in Package
Discover all the treasures of the “vanilla island” during a full day excursion. Begin with a 4WD tour through paths leading to a magnificent view point on Tahaa lagoon. Pearl farm, vanilla plantation followed by a delicious lunch on the motu. The day tour will then continue with a snorkeling in the most beautiful coral gardens of French Polynesia.
Discover all Bora Bora Activities
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF PACKAGE PRICE
- The ‘from’ pricing of this package utilizes special air and hotel rates and discounts that are available on a limited basis, and require adherence to specific conditions which may include: a minimum number of nights, a maximum number of nights, booking a minimum number of days prior to departure, combining a stay at specific islands or resorts, booking by a specific date, or other special condition. Your Tahiti Travel Specialist will advise you on the discounts and special rates which you may qualify for based on your desired travel itinerary.
- Prices are quoted ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy. However, single packages may be available with a supplemental charge.Price of upgrades is per person and for the entire length of the package. This special package cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Prices are based on Low Season travel (except Festive Season where applicable). Low season is generally defined as April 1 through May 31, and November 1 through March 31. Exceptions apply for specific resorts. Inquire for details.
- Pricing is based on a morning flight arrival into, and late evening flight departure from, Papeete. If these flights are not available, an additional night in Papeete may be required on the first or last night of your trip.
- Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply.
- Because all pricing is subject to availability specific discounts, room categories, and airfare class, final package pricing will be confirmed at the time of booking.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR PRICE
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included.
- Packages are inclusive of room tax & local VAT, fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees.
- Package pricing excludes local city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person per day (approx $1.60-$2.00) which is paid locally to your resort upon check-out in local currency.