Your Bora Bora Family Vacation Includes
- 5 nights at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa in a Garden Pool Villa.
Fashioned after a traditional Polynesian “fare” or home and the largest of the resort’s accommodations, each suite features a private enclosed tropical garden and courtyard, plunge pool, terrace with lounge chairs, and covered veranda. The suites feature a charming partial open air shower surrounded by enclosed tropical gardens which are integrated into the bathroom and vanity areas.
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare from Los Angeles/Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round Trip Inter-Island Flights by Air Tahiti
- All transfers to/from the airport and resort
- Daily American breakfast buffet
- Complimentary wifi in room
- Worry Free Cancellation Waiver
- VIP Airport Fast Track Entry in Tahiti
The following upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking. The price of the upgrade is calculated per person, and for the entire stay.
Otemanu View Beach Suite with Jacuzzi + $189 pp
Built over the blue lagoons of Bora Bora, these Overwater Suites are located closest the main resort featuring views of the resort beaches and Bora Bora’s lush interior. Each bungalow features a split level terrace and sundeck, as well as direct access to the lagoon waters. Additionally, each suite features a glass bottom table where guests can see and feed the sea life below the bungalow.
Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF PACKAGE PRICE
- The ‘from’ pricing of this package utilizes special Family Fare / Kids Fly Free air rates, and hotel discounts, that are available on a limited basis requiring adherence to specific conditions which may include: a minimum number of nights, a maximum number of nights, booking a minimum number of days prior to departure, combining a stay at specific islands or resorts, booking by a specific date, or other special conditions. Your Tahiti Travel Specialist will advise you on the discounts and special rates which you may qualify for based on your desired travel itinerary.
- Prices are quoted ‘from’ per person, based on a family of four (2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12). Packages for a family of three may be available with a supplemental charge. Price of upgrades is per person and for the entire length of the package. This special package cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Prices are based on Low Season travel (except Festive Season where applicable). Low season is generally defined as April 1 through May 31, and November 1 through March 31. Exceptions apply for specific resorts. Inquire for details.
- Pricing is based on a morning flight arrival into, and late evening flight departure from, Papeete. If these flights are not available, an additional night in Papeete may be required on the first or last night of your trip.
- Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply.
- Because all pricing is subject to availability of specific discounts, room categories, and airfare class, final package pricing will be confirmed at the time of booking.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR PRICE
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included.
- Packages are inclusive of room tax & local VAT, fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees.
- Package pricing excludes local city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person per day (approx $1.60-$2.00) which is paid locally to your resort upon check-out in local currency.