Your Islands in the Sun Moorea and Bora Bora Vacation Includes
- 6 nights of luxury accommodations at the Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora and Bora Bora Le Meridien
- Round trip Economy Class air from Los Angeles/Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
- VIP Airport Fast Track Entry in Tahiti
- One-way ferry transfer to Moorea
- All transfers to/from the airport, ferry dock, and resorts
- Round Trip Inter-Island Flights by Air Tahiti
- Worry Free Cancellation Waiver
3 Nights at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort
- 3 nights at the Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort in a Luxury Garden Bungalow
The Luxury Garden bungalows are nestled among the resort’s tropical lush gardens.
- Complimentary in room wifi is included
- Complimentary American breakfast buffet daily
- Complimentary mini bar service refreshed daily and includes soft drinks, local beers, and bottled water
- Tahiti Travel Planners Bonus at Sofitel Ia Ora: Upgrade to the next category (Lagoon View Bungalow) or higher, and also receive a 2 Course-Lunch for two at Pure Restaurant, 2500XPF Food and Beverage Credit.
3 Nights at Le Meridien Bora Bora Resort and Spa
- 3 nights at the Le Meridien Bora Bora Resort and Spa in a Beach Bungalow
With dramatic views of Mt. Otemanu and the surrounding lagoons, the Beach Bungalows are mere steps from the sandy shores of the interior lagoon and feature a private deck and hammock, perfect for lounging nearby.
- Daily American breakfast buffet is included
- Complimentary in room wifi is included
The following upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking. The prices of the upgrades are calculated per person, and for the entire stay.
Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort*
*Sofitel Moorea upgrades also include a 2 Course-Lunch for two at Pure Restaurant, 2500XPF Food and Beverage Credit – a Tahiti Travel Planners exclusive bonus!
Superior Lagoon View Bungalow + $85 pp
These beachfront accommodations are priced the same as the Luxury Garden Bungalows and offer an excellent value. Each beach front bungalow feature a private patio with lounge chairs with direct access and views of the surrounding lagoon.
Luxury Beach Bungalow + $335 pp
These oversized beachfront bungalows feature a spacious interior and layout situated on the most private areas of the beach with the best unobstructed views and privacy.
Superior Overwater Bungalow + $435 pp
Large, bright and airy, the Superior Overwater bungalows offer comfort and elegance in a modern setting. Each unit has a glass floor panel allowing you to enjoy more views on the colorful fish swimming beneath you.
Le Meridien Bora Bora Upgrades
Lagoon Overwater Bungalow + $195 pp
The overwater bungalows at Le Meridien feature the largest glass floor panels of any resort in French Polynesia. You’ll love watching the blue hued waters and sea life below. Step onto your private deck where you can spend hours relaxing, or descend from your private ladder to the lagoon below. These bungalows are located farther out on the pontoon with lagoon, motu, and partial island views.
Otemanu Premium Overwater Bungalow + $335 pp
Offering the same interior size and layout as the previous categories, these bungalows offer an extended and more spacious deck area and are located farther out on the pontoon with views of Mt Otemanu.
Some of our Favorite Activities
Moorea Safari 4×4 Half Day Excursion
On this safari experience you’ll explore the island’s interior and incredible landscapes. Visit Moorea’s Lycée Agricole (agricultural school) and its huge pineapple, vanilla, and grapefruit plantations to name but a few. Then head up to the Belvedere for stunning views of Cook and Opunohu bays.
Bora Bora Pure Snorkeling Half-Day Excursion
One of our top picks for snorkelers, this tour will take you to some of the best snorkeling locations around the island. You’ll visit beautiful coral gardens and swim among manta and leopard rays.
Discover all Moorea Activities
Discover all Bora Bora Activities
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF PACKAGE PRICE
- The ‘from’ pricing of this package utilizes special air and hotel rates and discounts that are available on a limited basis, and require adherence to specific conditions which may include: a minimum number of nights, a maximum number of nights, booking a minimum number of days prior to departure, combining a stay at specific islands or resorts, booking by a specific date, or other special condition. Your Tahiti Travel Specialist will advise you on the discounts and special rates which you may qualify for based on your desired travel itinerary.
- Prices are quoted ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy. However, single packages may be available with a supplemental charge.Price of upgrades is per person and for the entire length of the package. This special package cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Prices are based on Low Season travel (except Festive Season where applicable). Low season is generally defined as April 1 through May 31, and November 1 through March 31. Exceptions apply for specific resorts. Inquire for details.
- Pricing is based on a morning flight arrival into, and late evening flight departure from, Papeete. If these flights are not available, an additional night in Papeete may be required on the first or last night of your trip.
- Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply.
- Because all pricing is subject to availability specific discounts, room categories, and airfare class, final package pricing will be confirmed at the time of booking.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR PRICE
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included.
- Packages are inclusive of room tax & local VAT, fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees.
- Package pricing excludes local city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person per day (approx $1.60-$2.00) which is paid locally to your resort upon check-out in local currency.