Your Bora Bora Exotic Vacation Includes
- 5 nights at the Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort in a Lagoon View Suite
Enjoy incredible views of the lagoon from your private terrace, relax in your private sitting area, or unwind in the oversized tub of your stylish bathroom.
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare from Los Angeles/Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round Trip Inter-Island Flights by Air Tahiti
- All transfers to/from the airport and resort
- Daily American breakfast buffet
- Complimentary wifi in room and throughout the resort
- Complimentary minibar stocked with a selection of beers, soda, and water upon check-in
- Worry Free Cancellation Waiver
- VIP Airport Fast Track Entry in Tahiti
The following upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking. The price of the upgrade is calculated per person, and for the entire stay.
Garden Villa + $269 pp
Savor the lagoon views from this spacious independent villa with a king canopy bed and separate seating area, tucked away in a lush coconut garden. The stylish room offers understated Polynesian-inspired décor.
Infinity Villa + $589 pp
Enjoy incredible panoramic views from the private terrace of this stylish villa, located on the hillside overlooking the lagoon. Relax on the king canopy bed or in the separate seating area.
Overwater Villa + $1,285 pp
Enjoy incredible views of the island and lagoon from the private waterside balcony of this overwater villa. Discover the marine life below from the glass floor viewing panels or relax on the outdoor catamaran nets. The suite boasts a king bed and separate seating area.
One of the best ways to explore this island is by water! There are so many amazing Bora Bora water excursions available it’s difficult to choose just one. There are also a number of land-based Bora Bora tours available for exploring different aspects of the island that are equally as beautiful as its lagoon.
Ultimate Shark and Ray Watching (Full Day with Motu Lunch)
Embark in a small group on a motorized outrigger boat to meet colorful fish, curious stingrays, and friendly sharks. It is to the sound of a ukulele that your Polynesian guide will lead you to a motu where a tasty Tahitian meal of typical dishes is prepared for you. Sit at one of the large common tables and enjoy local entertainment while sipping a cool drink.
Romantic Bora Bora Experience (Full Day with Motu Lunch)
Discover the local fauna of tropical fish, stingrays, black tipped sharks, and all the treasures of the Bora Bora lagoon. Then enjoy a Polynesian barbecue lunch on a beautiful motu while savoring the most amazing view of Mount Otemanu! Relax in the afternoon and enjoy the area as well as local entertainments before returning to your hotel. Sparkling wine and little surprises await you at the end of tour.
Natura Discovery 4×4 Safari
This tour focuses on the culture and history of the island, visiting local archeological sites. The tour continues with a stop at Mama Ruta’s for a pareo dying demonstration and samples of fresh local fruits.
Vavau Sunset 4WD Tour with Champagne (1.5 hours)
Go on a trip around Bora Bora in a 4×4 and take in incredible views of the stunning turquoise lagoon. You will learn about Polynesian culture, history, and legends while stopping at Bora Bora’s main viewpoints. The guide will discuss the island’s culture and history before serving you a glass of Champagne to sip in the sunset.
Discover all Bora Bora Activities
Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF PACKAGE PRICE
- The ‘from’ pricing of this package utilizes special air and hotel rates and discounts that are available on a limited basis, and require adherence to specific conditions which may include: a minimum number of nights, a maximum number of nights, booking a minimum number of days prior to departure, combining a stay at specific islands or resorts, booking by a specific date, or other special condition. Your Tahiti Travel Specialist will advise you on the discounts and special rates which you may qualify for based on your desired travel itinerary.
- Prices are quoted ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy. However, single packages may be available with a supplemental charge.Price of upgrades is per person and for the entire length of the package. This special package cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Prices are based on Low Season travel (except Festive Season where applicable). Low season is generally defined as April 1 through May 31, and November 1 through March 31. Exceptions apply for specific resorts. Inquire for details.
- Pricing is based on a morning flight arrival into, and late evening flight departure from, Papeete. If these flights are not available, an additional night in Papeete may be required on the first or last night of your trip.
- Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply.
- Because all pricing is subject to availability specific discounts, room categories, and airfare class, final package pricing will be confirmed at the time of booking.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR PRICE
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included.
- Packages are inclusive of room tax & local VAT, fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees.
- Package pricing excludes local city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person per day (approx $1.60-$2.00) which is paid locally to your resort upon check-out in local currency.