Your Bora Bora Exotic Honeymoon Includes
- 5 nights at the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort in a Beach Junior Suite Bungalow
These outstanding beach front accommodations are only steps away from the crystal clear blue lagoon and conveniently located to all resort facilities.
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare from Los Angeles/Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round Trip Inter-Island Flights by Air Tahiti
- All transfers to/from the airport and resort
- Daily American breakfast buffet
- Complimentary wifi in room
- Worry Free Cancellation Waiver
- VIP Airport Fast Track Entry in Tahiti
- Honeymoon amenities include a bottle of Champagne
- Pure Snorkeling half-day excursion for two
The following upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking. The price of the upgrade is calculated per person, and for the entire stay.
Lagoon Overwater Junior Suite + $410 pp
Built over the blue lagoons of Bora Bora, these Overwater Suites are located closest the main resort featuring views of the resort beaches and Bora Bora’s lush interior. Each bungalow features a split level terrace and sundeck, as well as, direct access to the lagoon waters. Additionally, each suite features a glass bottom table where guests can see and feed the sea life below the bungalow.
Horizon Overwater Junior Suite + $545 pp
Offering a similar layout and amenities as the Lagoon Overwater Suites, these suites face away from the resort and towards the open ocean and horizon.
End of Pontoon Horizon Overwater Jr Suite Bungalow + $795 pp
Providing the same amenities and layout as the standard overwater bungalow, these suites also offer the resort’s best views of Mt. Otemanu and the sunset.
One of the best ways to explore this island is by water! There are so many amazing Bora Bora water excursions available it’s difficult to choose just one. There are also a number of land-based Bora Bora tours available for exploring different aspects of the island that are equally as beautiful as its lagoon.
Pure Snorkeling Half-Day Excursion – Included in Package!
One of our top picks for snorkelers, this tour will take you to some of the best snorkeling locations around the island. You’ll visit beautiful coral gardens and swim among manta and leopard rays.
Sunset Dream Photo Lagoon Tour (1.5 hours)
A romantic rendezvous by boat awaits you! While you tour the lagoon, your guide will share the history and legends of this breathtaking island. Anchoring in front of the setting sun, sip Champagne, and allow your guide to act as your own personal photographer. At the end of the tour, the best 20 photos are yours to keep as mementos of your tour.
Aquabike Underwater Scooter (Half Day Excursion)
Set off on an adventure in the Bora Bora lagoon on an underwater scooter! You’ll explore underwater through a secure and clear capsule with a constant air supply allowing you to breathe as if you were on land. You don’t need to be a swimmer or diver to enjoy this trip: just hop on and scoot down!
Discover all Bora Bora Activities
Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF PACKAGE PRICE
- The ‘from’ pricing of this package utilizes special air and hotel rates and discounts that are available on a limited basis, and require adherence to specific conditions which may include: a minimum number of nights, a maximum number of nights, booking a minimum number of days prior to departure, combining a stay at specific islands or resorts, booking by a specific date, or other special condition. Your Tahiti Travel Specialist will advise you on the discounts and special rates which you may qualify for based on your desired travel itinerary.
- Prices are quoted ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy. However, single packages may be available with a supplemental charge.Price of upgrades is per person and for the entire length of the package. This special package cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Prices are based on Low Season travel (except Festive Season where applicable). Low season is generally defined as April 1 through May 31, and November 1 through March 31. Exceptions apply for specific resorts. Inquire for details.
- Pricing is based on a morning flight arrival into, and late evening flight departure from, Papeete. If these flights are not available, an additional night in Papeete may be required on the first or last night of your trip.
- Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply.
- Because all pricing is subject to availability specific discounts, room categories, and airfare class, final package pricing will be confirmed at the time of booking.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR PRICE
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included.
- Packages are inclusive of room tax & local VAT, fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees.
- Package pricing excludes local city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person per day (approx $1.60-$2.00) which is paid locally to your resort upon check-out in local currency.