The following upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking. The prices of the upgrades are calculated per person, and for the entire stay.
InterContinental Moorea Resort
Garden Pool Jr Suite Bungalow + $279pp
Set among the beautiful and fragrant tropical gardens of the resort, each bungalow features a king size bed and sitting area with desk and sofa. The large terrace offering a private pool and a thatched roof gazebo is the ultimate place to relax.
Premium Beach Jr Suite Bungalow + $319pp
Located on the best beachfront location at the hotel offering unobstructed views of the horizon and lagoon from the beaches.
Overwater Jr Suite Bungalow + $345 pp
Offering exquisite views of the surrounding lagoon, each bungalow features a private terrace overlooking the surrounding lagoon. Unlike other overwater accommodations on Moorea, the Moorea InterContinental’s overwater bungalows are secured to a motu and only the terrace or deck of the bungalow is truly over the water.
InterContinental Le Moana Bora Bora Resort
Lagoon Overwater Jr Suite Bungalow + $320pp
Built over the blue lagoons of Bora Bora, these Overwater Suites are located closest the main resort featuring views of the resort beaches and Bora Bora’s lush interior. Each bungalow features a split level terrace and sundeck, as well as, direct access to the lagoon waters. Additionally, each suite features a glass bottom table where guests can see and feed the sea life below the bungalow.
Horizon Overwater Jr Suite Bungalow + $425 pp
Offering a similar layout and amenities as the Lagoon Overwater Suites, these suites face away from the resort and towards the open ocean and horizon.
End of Pontoon Horizon Overwater Jr Suite Bungalow + $619 pp
Offering a similar layout and amenities as the Lagoon Overwater Suites, these suites are located at the end of the pontoon affording the greatest views and privacy.
Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF PACKAGE PRICE
- The ‘from’ pricing of this package utilizes special air and hotel rates and discounts that are available on a limited basis, and require adherence to specific conditions which may include: a minimum number of nights, a maximum number of nights, booking a minimum number of days prior to departure, combining a stay at specific islands or resorts, booking by a specific date, or other special condition. Your Tahiti Travel Specialist will advise you on the discounts and special rates which you may qualify for based on your desired travel itinerary.
- Prices are quoted ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy. However, single packages may be available with a supplemental charge.Price of upgrades is per person and for the entire length of the package. This special package cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.
- Prices are based on Low Season travel (except Festive Season where applicable). Low season is generally defined as April 1 through May 31, and November 1 through March 31. Exceptions apply for specific resorts. Inquire for details.
- Pricing is based on a morning flight arrival into, and late evening flight departure from, Papeete. If these flights are not available, an additional night in Papeete may be required on the first or last night of your trip.
- Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply.
- Because all pricing is subject to availability specific discounts, room categories, and airfare class, final package pricing will be confirmed at the time of booking.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR PRICE
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included.
- Packages are inclusive of room tax & local VAT, fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees.
- Package pricing excludes local city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person per day (approx $1.60-$2.00) which is paid locally to your resort upon check-out in local currency.