It’s a match made in heaven, this. You on your pristine white ship, sails billowing, and these islands, so impossibly colorful, like a box of crayons gone mad. Wind Spirit is as at-home among Tahiti’s deserted motus and shallow lagoons as a tiare flower, and just as beautiful, furled or unfurled. Bliss knows no bounds. The sand massages your feet, warm water welcomes you like an old friend, ambition falls away as you watch the sun etch palm fronds on the beach. This is a place that is easy to love, difficult to leave, as so many before you have discovered. Come. Experience Bora Bora, Moorea, Fakarava, and other exotic Tahiti destinations you only dream about.
Wind Spirit by Windstar, The Essence of Small Ship Sailing
[ Start Dark Background ] – DO NOT EDIT
Why You’ll Love It
Banish cliché, toss aside regimen, steer clear of stuffy. The perfectly sized Wind Spirit ship makes it possible to flip the script on cruising. Free yourself from crowds and indulge all your senses, especially your sense of wonder. Experience cultures in ways that are personal and authentic, with the power to change your perspective. With 148–310 guests, a Windstar ship is large enough to pamper, yet small enough to explore secluded coves and docks in the heart of charming villages and remote islands.
- The Windstar shore excursions are designed to be once-in-a-lifetime adventures. From certified SCUBA dives and archaeological wonders, to meeting locals eager to share their homes, cuisines and cultures. It’s an unparalleled way to experience other lands and see the world from a new perspective.
- Prolong your enjoyment of your time in French Polynesia by combining a hotel stay before or after your cruise. Check with your Tahiti Travel Specialist about an add-on land package for Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Rangiroa, and Tetiaroa.
Every inch of your stateroom is designed for comfort. Luxurious Egyptian cotton linens wrap you in pleasant sleepiness as you stretch out in your queen bed (can be separated into twins if you prefer). Your spacious bath features granite counter tops, ample storage, and a roomy shower with massage shower head. L’Occitane® bath products invite you to indulge, while comfy waffle-weave robe and slippers entice you to relax. You’ll find fresh fruit and flowers always waiting for you after a day of sun or sightseeing. And, of course, everything else you need and expect — flat-screen television and DVD, Bose® SoundDock, wireless Internet access, private safe. And always at your fingertips, anything you wish from room service.
With an expansive 220 square feet, the Owner’s Suite gives you everything offered in a stateroom, plus lots more, including a beautiful sitting area and separate in-room dining space.
- Champagne welcome reception
- Signature Sail Away to Vangelis’ “1492 Conquest of Paradise”
- All onboard entertainment including local performances onboard
- Learning how to sail with the Captain or officers on our Open Bridge
- Ocean views from all beautifully appointed staterooms or suites
- Cooking demonstrations powered by the James Beard Foundation and recipes by James Beard Foundation chefs
- All meals in all venues at all times, including room service menu available 24 hours
- All non-alcoholic beverages, including cappuccino, espresso, and other specialty non-alcoholic drinks
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center
- Informative nightly port talks and destination briefings
- Market tours with the chef to select seasonal local ingredients for upcoming meals (where available)
- Watersports Platform, including all watersports equipment featuring complimentary kayaks, paddleboards, water trampoline and more!
Wind Spirit offers two primary dining venues. AmphorA restaurant offers gourmet, course-by-course cuisine in the evenings and Veranda restaurant offers casual buffet and full-service dining for breakfast and lunch. All dining is open seating. And, for dining under the stars, make a reservation for Candles which features steaks and skewers.
- Queen Size Bed with Luxurious Linens
- Waffle Weave Robe and Slippers
- Flat Screen TV with DVD player
- Fully-Stocked Mini Bar/Refrigerator
- Direct Dial Phone
- L’Occitane Bath Amenities
- Wi-Fi (internet cards can be purchased at reception)
- Fresh Flowers
- Fresh Fruit
- Granite vanity with magnifying mirror and chair
- Mirrored closet with ample drawer space
- Bathroom with granite countertop and shower
- Hair Dryers and 110/220 outlets
[ End Dark Background ] – DO NOT EDIT
Windstar Cruise Packages
- Windstar Tahiti Cruise – 7 Nights Jenny Zahradnik 2018-04-02T15:57:12+00:00This 7-night cruise is the perfect way to experience the true wonder of Tahiti. Sail among the islands of Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Taha'a and more on Windstar's graceful sailing yacht, the Wind Spirit. GalleryThis 7-night cruise is the perfect way to experience the true wonder of Tahiti. Sail among the islands of Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora, Taha'a and more on Windstar's graceful sailing yacht, the Wind Spirit.7 nights on Bora Bora, Huahine, Moorea, Tahiti, Raiatea & TahaaFrom $3999 pp