Fakarava Pension Raimiti
Seemingly paradise found the middle of the South Pacific, Pension Raimiti is located an hour and half from the airport by boat allowing one to immerse themselves in one of the most pristine and breathtaking lagoon landscapes in French Polynesia. Lost in the turquoise blue lagoon of South Fakarava, the pension manager and his young team of locals will welcome you with warmth and local hospitality. Experience the simple Paumotu way of life with sun, sand and unforgettable diving and snorkeling opportunities around the property. For travelers looking for nature, authenticity and ultimate tranquility, the pension Raimiti awaits you…
Why You’ll Love It:
- With no phone, no internet and limited electricity, the Pension Raimiti is a true “Robinson Crusoe” experience.
Pension Raimiti Bungalows
Pension Raimiti offers a variety of simple Polynesian style bungalows. Each accommodation features one king size bed and one single bed and mosquito net. Robinson Bungalow & Full Board (5 bungalows) The Robinson bungalows are located lagoon side. With a typical Polynesian style, they offer a simple yet stylish comfort with an interior decoration based on local materials. Each one features its own bathroom with hot water, in a separate unit. Sufficiently isolated from each other, your privacy will be preserved. The gentle sound of waves will help you fall asleep while the daylight fades. But do not miss the sun set view from your bungalow … Intense well-being guaranteed! There is no door, no key in the bungalows of the pension Raimiti. The lighting with the oil lamps or candles brings an extra touch to your ‘Robinson’ journey. Crusoe Bungalow & Full Board (4 bungalows)
Pension Raimiti Amenities and Activities
- Restaurant & Bar
- Kayaks, Fishing, Canoes
- Library, Parlor Games
- Snorkeling Equipment
- The owner offers & proposes a free daily excursion which may include fishing, snorkeling or sightseeing around the island.
- Continental Breakfast Buffet is offered each morning and included in the accommodation rate.
- A2 course lunch & 3 course dinner is included nightly and served in the dining room including appetizer, main entrée and dessert. Most dishes are derived from locally caught fish and seafood, homegrown vegetables from the island or rice.
- Good variety of wine and liquors available during meal time.