With pristine lagoon and mountain views, the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is the island’s premier luxury honeymoon and vacation destination.
A favorite among celebrities, discerning travelers, and those looking for an unmatched island experience on Bora Bora, the village-like resort blends into a lush world of unsurpassed tropical beauty and takes full advantage of heart stopping views.
The resort’s Polynesian inspired architecture is the ultimate in luxurious seclusion, thoughtful service and impeccably modern amenities.
Why You’ll Love It
- The Four Seasons Bora Bora offers one of the most luxurious resort experiences on Bora Bora complete with well appointed overwater & beach villa bungalow accommodations, breathtaking sunset and mountain views, excellent on site dining, personalized service, and a superb on site spa facility.
- No stay at the Four Seasons Bora Bora is complete without a treatment at the hotel’s award winning spa. The ultra private and exclusive Kahaia Couples Spa Suite offers
the utmost in relaxation.
- The Four Seasons Bora Bora Resort offers the perfect backdrop for a destination wedding, vow renewal, anniversary or honeymoon celebration! Choose from a variety of romantic experiences to make your stay unforgettable including romantic dinners on the beach, a romantic vow renewal on a private motu, or a destination wedding in the Four Seasons Bora Bora’s glass bottom wedding chapel.
What you Should Know
- Book early for the best rates & availability!
- The Four Seasons Bora Bora is one of the most in demand resorts in the world and you will find that the hotel often books up more than a year in advance. We recommend booking far in advance to take advantage special promotions before they sell out.
- 2019 Resort Improvement Program
- The resort will undergo a resort improvement program in 2019. Additional added values and incentives are offered during 2019. Contact your Tahiti Travel Planners specialist for details.
Comfort and Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Spa & Steam Room
- Fitness Center
- “Kids For All Seasons” Program
- Teen Center
- Ice Machines, Laundry Service
- Kayaks & Canoes
- CD/DVD Library
- Scuba Diving Center
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Tennis Court
- WiFi Internet Access
- Private Helipad
- Weekly Theme Nights and Dinners with Polynesian show on the beach
- Gift & Pearl Boutique
- Arii Moana Restaurant – Elegant dining with French delicacies and fresh seafood specialties
- Tere Nui Restaurant – Featuring modern Polynesian & International cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Fare Hoa – Beach Bar overlooking the resort’s wave shaped pool and beach featuring light snacks, lunch, and beverages.
- Sunset Bar – Unique cocktails and Asian cuisine with stunning views of Bora Bora’s sunset
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Weekly Theme Nights and Dinners with Polynesian show on the beach
Honeymoon and Anniversary Amenities
- A special Polynesian themed gift is offered to couples celebrating a honeymoon or anniversary
The Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora offers 121 spacious beach and overwater bungalow accommodations overlooking the lagoon’s turquoise waters and spectacular views of Mount Otemanu. Each bungalow is styled after the classic Polynesian bungalow architecture featuring traditional teak wood furnishings, high ceilings and thatched roofs made from pandanus leaves. Special touches that accentuate the feel of Polynesia include striking works of art, private pools and sliding doors by deep bathtubs for panoramic fresh-air views of the lagoon.
1 Bedroom Beach View Overwater Bungalow (25 Bungalows – 1080 sq ft)
Each bungalow offers the complete Polynesian lagoon experience, with views of the Resort’s white-sand beach. These one-bedroom units feature a spacious living room that opens onto a deck furnished with two chaises lounges, perfect for entertaining. The bathroom, which opens onto a wooden deck, also features a double vanity, an oversized free standing tub and a separate shower. Each bungalow is nicely appointed with special amenities for your complete comfort including with a CD/DVD player, Down or Hypo-allergenic pillows, Hair dryer, In-room safe, Iron and ironing board, Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail, refrigerated private bar, satellite television, tea & coffee maker, thick terry bathrobes, L’Occitane bathroom amenities, WiFi and twice-daily housekeeping service.
1 Bedroom Lagoon View Overwater Bungalow (22 Bungalows – 1080 sq ft)
Lagoon View Overwater Bungalows have the same layout and appointments as the 1 Bedroom Beach View Overwater Bungalows and feature unobstructed views of the surrounding pristine lagoons.
1 Bedroom Mountain View Overwater Bungalow (35 Bungalows – 1080 sq ft)
Mountain View Overwater Bungalows share the layout and luxury of the 1 Bedroom Beach View Overwater Bungalows and also feature majestic views of Mount Otemanu and the island of Bora Bora.
1 Bedroom Overwater Bungalow with Pool (8 Bungalows – 1120 sq ft.)
These bungalows share offer an additional amenity of a private plunge pool on the deck.
1 Bedroom Otemanu Overwater Bungalow Suite with Plunge Pool (4 Bungalows – 1579 sq ft.)
These expansive bungalows offer one of the most luxurious overwater Polynesian experiences. Perfect for privacy and relaxation, the spacious living room opens onto a deck that is ideal for entertaining, while the bedroom has access to a private plunge pool.
2 Bedroom Herenui Overwater Bungalow Suite with Plunge Pool (2 Bungalows – 1905 sq ft.)
These villas feature a large entrance foyer, a living room with seating for six, an adjacent dining room for up to six guests, and a small pantry. They have a view on the garden of the property and the lagoon. The master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom with lovely garden views, and a large private deck, with its own whirlpool nestling in the garden. The second bedroom has two queen beds, and garden views from its bathroom. All full bathrooms include a double vanity, an oversized tub and a separate shower. A guest bathroom with shower is located off the living area. The villa offers views of the lagoon from your own private pool. The perfect choice for multiple couples or families traveling together
2 Bedroom Poerava Overwater Bungalow Suite and Plunge Pool (1 Bungalows – 1905 sq ft.)
These villas share the same luxurious layout as the Deluxe Beachfront Villas at a premium location with a view on the lagoon and Mount Otemanu.
3 Bedroom Otemanu Luxury Beachfront Villa with Private Pool (1 Bungalow – 5380 sq ft.)
The one-of-a-kind Otemanu Luxury Beachfront Villa is perfect for families and groups, with its three bedrooms, four bathrooms and private swimming pool. Located on a white-sand beach and surrounded by tropical foliage, this unique villa is naturally secluded, offering unmatched sunset views, as well as countless opportunities for outdoor dining and casual relaxation.
The outdoor area encompasses 93 square metres (1,000 square feet) of expansive decks and shaded lanais, with spectacular views of the crystalline lagoon and Mount Otemanu. Indoors, the villa features a spacious entrance foyer, an expansive living room with seating for seven, an adjacent dining room with seating for eight, and a large pantry. The master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom with lovely garden views, and a large private deck, with its own whirlpool nestling in the garden. The second and third bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the villa; each has its own bathroom featuring garden views and a personal patio for lounging and outdoor dining. Villa can accommodate up to 6 adults.
Choose from the following promotions from the Four Seasons Bora Bora
Four Seasons Bora Bora Honeymoon & Anniversary Celebrations
Guests celebrating their honeymoon or anniversary at the Four Seasons Bora Bora will receive complimentary amenities and gifts offered by the hotel. Subject to change. Guests may be asked to provide a proof of wedding date in advance or upon arrival.
Stay 4 Nights / Pay 3 Nights or Stay 8 Nights / Pay 6 Nights*
Stay 4 consecutive nights in the same accommodation category and receive one night free. Can be cumulated to stay 8 nights in the same accommodation category and receive two nights free. Free night is based on the lowest price nightly stay rate.
Four Seasons Promotional Discount Offer*
Guests will receive a 15-20% discount for stays between January 1- Dec 19, 2019 (blackout dates apply). May be combined with Stay 4/Pay 3 or Stay 8/Pay 6 promotion.
2019 Four Seasons Resort Renovation Promotion
Guests will also receive a 100-200 Euro per unit per day renovation credit * See below for details (valid for stays through Oct 31st only)
Four Seasons Announcement: Works and Renovation from January 15th to October 31st, 2019
Please note the Four Seasons Bora Bora will undergo works and renovation of the resort in 2019 for the following enhancements:
- Construction of 8 additional Overwater Suites with plunge pool
- Plunge Pool construction on 6 existing Overwater Suites
- Progressive renovation of all their units
- Renovation of dining areas
At the end of October 2019, the resort will feature 115 units: 108 Overwater Suites including 27 with plunge pool, and 7 Beachfront Villa Estates with private pool and outdoor kitchens.
*Renovation Credit details: Guest of the Four Seasons will receive a Although they will try to keep the nuisance to a minimum, compensation will be offered as a non-refundable resort credit valid on Spa, dining and activities experiences as follows:
- Beach, Lagoon and Mountain View Overwater Bungalow Suites: 100 Euro credit per unit, per day
- Overwater Bungalow Suites with Plunge Pools and One-Bedroom Beachfront Villa Estates: 200 Euro credit per unit, per day
- Two-Bedroom Villa Estates Beachfront: 300 Euro credit per unit, per day
* Conditions for Four Seasons Specials
- The above promotional discounts are available from the Four Seasons Bora Bora with the exception of Festive Season and Blackout Dates. Black out dates are subject to change. Please contact your Tahiti Travel Planners travel specialist has the most current list of all blackout and minimum stay dates.