The Conrad Bora Bora Nui, Bora Bora’s newest five star property, is situated on a private islet southwest of the main island. This magnificent location offers long stretches of crystal white sand beaches, excellent snorkeling, and 16 acres of lush & terraced land overlooking a private cove of turquoise waters and unmatched sunset views.
The resort features 28 tropical garden and beach villas, as well as 86 overwater bungalows—two of which are the island’s only double-story Presidential Suites. The rooms are bright and airy with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, deep rich wood furnishings, subdued fabric color scheme with an occasional splash of vibrant jewel tones, and oversized bathtubs in every villa. Some villas also feature plunge pools for dipping in, and catamaran docks for lounging in the sun.
Why You’ll Love It
- Light and airy decor plays up the natural beauty of the destination, while local artwork and materials have been blended with functional and uncomplicated style–achieving a modern, yet cultural, aesthetic
- Tech-minded travelers will delight in the in-room amenities including the Bluetooth® speakers in the living area, bathroom, and outdoor deck
- Complimentary in-room minibar stocked daily with water, soft drinks, and local beers
- Book a picnic lunch or a romantic candlelit dinner for two on the Conrad’s private islet of Motu Tapuhe
- Pamper yourself with a treatment at the Hina Spa, where you’ll enjoy your massage with breathtaking views of the lagoon below you
Lagoon View Suite (9 Villas, 1087 sq ft)
Relax on the king bed of this spacious suite and enjoy incredible views of the lagoon from your private terrace. Unwind in the stylish bathroom or separate seating area featuring understated, Polynesian inspired décor.
Garden Villa (10 Villas, 1087 sq ft)
Savor the lagoon views from this spacious independent villa with a king canopy bed and separate seating area, tucked away in our lush coconut garden. The stylish room offers understated Polynesian-inspired décor.
Infinity Villa (7 Villas, 1087 sq ft)
Enjoy incredible panoramic views from the private terrace of this stylish villa, located on the hillside overlooking the lagoon. Relax on the king canopy bed or in the separate seating area.
Beach Pool Villa (2 Villas, 1335 sq ft)
Stay in style at this beachfront villa and enjoy direct access to the beach. The villa boasts a private pool looking out over the lagoon, a king canopy bed and stunning Polynesian-inspired décor.
Overwater Villa (34 Villas, 1249 sq ft)
Enjoy incredible views of the island and lagoon from the private waterside balcony of this overwater villa. Discover the marine life below from the glass floor viewing panels or relax on the outdoor catamaran nets. The suite boasts a king bed and separate seating area.
Deluxe Overwater Villa (32 Villas, 1249 sq ft)
Upgrade to this overwater villa and enjoy completely unrestricted views of the lagoon from the catamaran nets on the private waterside balcony. Discover the marine life below from the glass floor viewing panels. The stylish villa boasts a king bed and separate seating area, all featuring understated Polynesian-inspired décor.
Overwater Pool Villa (16 Villas, 1302 sq ft)
Relax in the private infinity plunge pool on the deck of this spacious overwater villa, which boasts direct access to the lagoon and an incredible sunset view from the deck. The lagoon-facing bathroom with a glass floor panel allows you to discover the marine life below.
Royal Pool Overwater Villa (2 Villas, 1625 sq ft)
Unwind in the villa’s spacious infinity plunge pool and savor the lagoon views from the private waterside balcony. The elegant overwater villa boasts glass floor viewing panels providing a view of the marine life below.
Presidential Overwater Villa (2 Villas, 3229 sq ft)
Stay in style at this expansive 2 story villa, featuring 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 dressing rooms and a living room. Enjoy the lagoon and sunset views from the private outdoor living area which boasts your own personal pool, whirlpool and sundeck. Indulge in a massage or unwind in the sauna in the wellbeing room on the second floor, or enjoy views of the Pacific from the private sundeck with daybeds and a bar area.
Comfort and Entertainment
- Hina Spa perched on a hilltop with panoramic views, using Elemis Spa skincare products
- Private access to the Motu Tapu islet
- Rooms equipped with Bluetooth® speakers
- Billiards table and various board games
- Selection of complimentary water activities including: hobie cat, kayaks, canoes, paddle boards, snorkeling gear, and windsurfing
- Four distinct dining destinations including an overwater sunset lounge
- Infinity pool with swim-up bar
- Kids Club with beach activities, games, and babysitting services on request
- Complimentary mini golf course
- State of the art fitness facility in addition to a scenic running trail that encircles the resort
- Complimentary WiFi
- Stocked minibar of beer, wine, water, and soda (complimentary first setup)
- Nespresso coffee machine and selection of teas
- Extra large soaking tubs
- Iriatai French Brasserie, the resort’s signature restaurant with alfresco dining and a veranda with a lagoon view.
- Tamure Grill, casual beachside serving Mediterranean & Polynesian cuisine
- Polynesian theme nights with buffet dinner and traditional fire dance show
- Banyan Restaurant featuring Chinese cuisine in a refined and intimate setting
- Upa Upa Lounge Bar situated over the lagoon with glass floors, serving Tapas, a variety of cocktails, and cigars
- Taravana Pool Bar offering swim up service
- Iriatai Wine and Champagne Bar
- 24 hour Room Service
- Bottle of Champagne
- Floral bed decoration
- Welcome cocktail for two
Current specials at the Conrad Bora Bora Nui include:
- 15% discount when you stay at least 4 nights
- 20% discount when you stay at least 5 nights
- 25% discount when you stay at least 6 nights
- Available year round except during Festive Season
- Not applicable to Royal Pool Overwater Villa or Presidential Overwater Villa
*Specials are subject to change without notice. Your Tahiti Travel Planners travel specialist has the most current list of all specials (including any flash sales or unpublished specials, if applicable).