Start planning your trip to Tahiti...CONTACT OUR SPECIALISTS
New Brando Suite Bora Bora with All-Inclusive at the InterContinental Thalasso
The new Brando Suite Bora Bora at the InterContinental Thalasso delivers one of the finest, all-inclusive, overwater experiences in all of French Polynesia!
The new Brando Suite Bora Bora at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa delivers one of the finest honeymoon overwater experience in all of French Polynesia! And, for a limited time, you’ll receive a complimentary all-inclusive plan when you stay between December 1, 2017 and March 31, 2018. The newly constructed suites deliver stunning views of Mt. Otemanu and provide the best location for privacy. The lavish accommodations measures 2,335 square feet, including a 1,140 square foot terrace with a private outdoor pool. A perfect and private oasis to celebrate your honeymoon!
5 Night Brando Suite Bora Bora Honeymoon and Complimentary All-Inclusive Plan
- Round Trip Airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Based on availability of Q Class – Air Tahiti Nui Short Stay Promotion – Maximum 5 night stay.
- VIP Fast Track Airport Entry – A private host at the Tahiti airport will escort you past the lengthy custom lines
- Round Trip Inter-Island Flight to Bora Bora
- 5 nights at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa in a Prestige 1 Bedroom Overwater Brando Suite with Pool
- Complimentary All-Inclusive Plan:
- All meals at the resort dining venues, including Restaurant Le Corail
- 24Hour in-suite dining (surcharge for order between 10pm and 6am)
- Beverages (bottled water, soft, beer, wines, champagne, spirits).(surcharge for Premium brands)
- One 50mn Spa treatment per Suite per day with the 1 Bedroom Brando Suite
- Available for stays between December 1, 2017 and March 31, 2018
- Minimum 2 night stay is required
- Honeymoon Amenities: Bottle of Champagne, Honeymoon gift, Pareo and T-shirt
- Worry Free Waiver – Cancel, for ANY reason, up to 35 days in advance and receive a full refund less a $350pp service fee.
- Hotel Tax and Local VAT
- Round Trip Transfers (Airport/Hotel)
- Baggage Handling, Welcome Flower Lei, and Traditional Farewell Shell Lei
- Tahiti Travel Planners Luggage Tags
Please ask your Tahiti Travel Specialist for a complete list of available excursions, spa treatments, and romantic services!