Contact us for a quote or more information...
St. Regis Bora Bora “Couples Retreat”
Five nights at the fantastic St. Regis Bora Bora, featured in the film ‘Couples Retreat.’ Includes flights, breakfasts, and food and beverage credit to use at the resort!Request more information
Your St. Regis Bora Bora Couples Retreat Package Includes:
- Air Tahiti Nui round trip Economy class from Los Angeles
- Inter-island Flights on Air Tahiti
- 5 nights at the St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, Reefside Garden Villa with Private Pool
- Upgrade to Beachside Villa and Pool add +345
- Upgrade to Overwater Villa add + $425 per person
- Upgrade to Overwater Superior Villa add +$665 per person
- Upgrade to Overwater Deluxe Otemanu Villa add +$1,765 per person – This upgrade includes free dinner daily!
- American breakfast buffet Included daily
- St Regis’ Signature Butler Service
- Upgrade to Overwater Deluxe Otemanu View Villa or higher and receive complimentary dinner daily at the resort (replaces food/beverage credit)
- 25,000 XPF Food/Beverage Resort Credit per villa, per stay (replaced by free dinner if upgrading to Deluxe Otemanu View Villa or higher)
- Complimentary amenities for honeymooners or couples celebrating an anniversary
- Bottle of Champagne served with Pastry Chef’s sweet treat of the day
- Luxurious flower bed turndown
- One 50 Minute Couples Massage at Miri Miri Spa (low season, min 5 nt stay/high season, min 6 nt stay)
- Hotel and VAT taxes
- Meeting service, including flower lei on arrival, and traditional farewell shell lei on departure
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Tahiti Travel Planners luggage tags
Promotion valid for travel April 1 – December 22, 2017 and January 10 through March 31, 2018. Add $450 per person for high season departures May 1st to October 31st. Package pricing is based on availability of a specific airfare class and a maximum stay of five nights.
Additional supplements will apply if this booking class is not available. Room upgrades subject to availability at time of booking. Please note that food/beverage credit will be deducted from guests final bill at check-out. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.