Tahiti and the islands of French Polynesia are a fantastic destination for a romantic adventure, both above and below the water. Cruising French Polynesia is the best way to appreciate the diversity and beauty of the various islands. From Bora Bora and the Society Islands, to Rangiroa and Tikehau in the Tuamotus, to the volcanics of the Marquesas and the Australs, an ocean journey throughout French Polynesia provides an unforgettable experience. Our Tahiti Travel Specialists are certified Pearl Agents, and can help you select your perfect vacation!
Paul Gauguin Cruises
Combining the informal atmosphere of French Polynesia with Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ six-star service levels, Paul Gauguin offers the ultimate luxury cruising experience. Choose from spectacular all-inclusive itineraries to visit the Society Islands (Tahiti, Raiatea, Tahaa, Moorea and Bora Bora), a combination of the Society Islands and Tuamotus (Tahiti, Huahine, Raiatea, Rangiroa, Bora Bora, Taha’a, and Moorea), or a voyage visiting the Marquesas or Cook Islands.
The 330-guest ship provides an intimate and relaxing atmosphere for those looking to escape to luxurious serenity. All stateroom suites have ocean views and more than half of them feature private balconies. Ranging from 200 to 588 square feet, enjoy your on-board accommodations with all of the special touches you expect: queen-size bed, walk-in closet, bathroom with full tub and shower, bathrobes, hair dryer, TV, CD/DVD player, and more. Additional amenities on board include a watersports platform, Carita of Paris Spa, fitness center, guest lectures, La Palette lounge and disco, Le Casino, and Piano bar.
Whether you select a 7, 10, 11 or even 14 night cruise, your itinerary offers the most inclusive way to see the islands. Your package includes all shipboard gratuities, complimentary beverages (including select wines and spirits, soft drinks, bottled water and hot beverages served throughout the ship), dining in your choice of two elegant restaurants or poolside grill, complimentary 24-hour room service, complimentary in-room dining, ensuite bar setup with butler service in categories B and above, refrigerator stocked daily (with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water), complimentary in-room movie channels and movies available, and WiFi hotspots throughout the ship.
On board the Paul Gauguin, guests can expect special exclusive experiences. The legendary oceanographer and environmentalist, Jean-Michel Cousteau, will join the Paul Gaugin in 2015 for four special sailings (Feb 4, July 29, April 11, Nov 21). As one of the cruise’s most popular guests, Mr. Cousteau has dedicated his life to sharing his love and concern for the ocean and marine life. Mr. Cousteau will offer a series of lectures with videos of his work in the world’s oceans and accompany several dives from the ship. These sailings always sell out and we recommend pre-booking far in advance to guarantee your spot.
To be able to experience your favorite island in more detail, we highly recommend adding a pre- or post-cruise stay. This will allow you to enjoy French Polynesia’s world famous luxury hotels, a great compliment to a luxury cruise. Contact one of our certified Pearl Agent Tahiti Travel Specialists for more details and to customize your vacation aboard the Paul Gauguin!
- 7 Night Tahiti & Society Island Cruise (Tahiti, Huahine, Moorea, Bora Bora, and Taha’a)
- From $3,995 per person – Jan 3, Jan 10, Jan 17, Dec 16
- From $4,995 per person – Feb 14, Feb 21, Feb 28
- From $5,045 per person – Mar 28, Apr 4, May 9, May 16, May 23
- From $5,145 per person – Jun 20, Jun 27, July 4, Sept 12, Sept 19, Sept 26, Oct 3, Oct 10
- From $5,295 per person – Aug 8, Aug 15, Aug 22, Dec 23, Dec 30
- 10 Night Society Islands & Tuamotus Cruise (Tahiti, Huahine, Moorea, Bora Bora, Taha’a, Rangiroa & Fakarava)
- From $5,095 per person – Feb. 4
- From $5,295 per person – Mar 18, Apr 29, Jun 10, Jul 29
- 11 Night Cook Islands & Society Islands Cruise (Tahiti, Huahine, Aitutaki, Rarotonga, Moorea, Bora Bora, & Taha’a)
- From $5,695 per person – Jan 24, Dec 5
- From $5,895 per person – Mar 7, Apr 11, May 30, Jul 18
- 12 Night Fiji, Tonga, Cook & Society Islands Cruise (Suva, Fiji, Savusavu, Fiji, Vava’u, Tonga, Aitutaki, Cook Islands, Bora Bora, Taha’a, Moorea, Tahiti)
- From $6,695 per person – Nov 15
- 13 Night Society Islands, Cook Islands, Tonga & Fiji Islands Cruise (Tahiti, Moorea, Taha’a, Bora Bora, Aitutaki, Vava’u, Tonga, Savusavu, Fij, Suva, Fiji, Malolo Island, Fiji)
- From $7,195 per person – Oct 17
- 14 Night Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands Cruise (Tahiti, Fakarava, Fatu Hiva, Hiva Oa, Tahuata, Nuku Hiva, Huahine, Bora Bora, Taha’a, Moorea)
- From $6,695 per person – Aug 29, Nov 21