Bora Bora Land Excursions
There are a number of land-based Bora Bora tours available for exploring different aspects of the island that are equally as beautiful as its lagoon.
Natura Discovery 4×4 Safari
This tour focuses on the culture and history of the island, visiting local archeological sites. The tour continues with a stop at Mama Ruta’s for a pareo dying demonstration and samples of fresh local fruits. Available every day.
- From: $89 per person
* Four Seasons guests please add $39pp supplement, and Le Meridien guests please add $36pp supplement. Conrad guests will pay a supplement onsite at the resort–amount to be confirmed upon booking.
Walk in the Valley of Kings
This ethnobotanical walk will allow you to discover the other treasures of Bora Bora: mountains and rich nature. Your guide will explain how Polynesians use plants in their traditional medicine, before leading you at the foot of Otemanu and Pahi Mountains, where a giant banyan tree is at home among other trees. This full day exploration also includes stops along the valley to enjoy amazing views of the turquoise lagoon. Available every day for all resorts except Four Seasons. Four Seasons guests may take excursion every day except Sunday and public holidays.
- Easy Level (Half Day): From $70 per person
- Moderate Level (Hike on Ancestors Path – Full Day): From $105 per person
* Le Meridien guests please add $36 per person supplement
* Four Seasons guests please add $65 per party – private boat transfer – supplement
Vavau Sunset 4WD Tour with Champagne (1.5 hours)
Go on a trip around Bora Bora in a 4×4 and take in incredible views of the stunning turquoise lagoon. You will learn about Polynesian culture, history, and legends while stopping at Bora Bora’s main viewpoints. The guide will discuss the island’s culture and history before serving you a glass of Champagne to sip in the sunset. Available every day except December 25 and January 1.
- From: $79 per person
4×4 Tour and Motu Picnic Lunch (Full Day)
You will have the chance to enjoy panoramic views of the Bora Bora lagoon with various stops around the island. Your guide will teach you about the Tiare flower, copra, Mama Ruta’s sarong painting and Bora Bora’s culture, economy, & history. The tour continues with a feet in the water lunch on a private motu followed by demonstrations of pareo tying and coconut demonstrations.
Tour with Barbecue Lunch
Grilled fish and meat (steaks & chicken), Tahitian raw fish with coconut milk served with rice, potatoes, fresh vegetables, and local fruits. Drinks include water, fruit juice, and local beer. Available every day except Monday and Friday.
- From $125 per person
* Four Seasons guests please add $39 pp supplement, and Le Meridien guests please add $36 pp supplement.