Start planning your trip to this resort...CONTACT OUR SPECIALISTS
The Brando Vacations
The Brando is among the most luxurious, lush resorts in all of French Polynesia. Tucked away on the breathtaking atoll of Tetiaroa, which was the exclusive retreat of Tahitian royalty for centuries, The Brando sits on one of a dozen small motus that surround a stunning three mile wide lagoon.
This Polynesian style all-inclusive resort offers 35 over-sand villas with private pools, and two restaurants which offer Polynesian-inspired dishes, East/West fusion, and classic French cuisine. The Brando additionally boasts a serene spa, an organic garden where fruits and vegetables for the resort’s restaurants are grown, a lagoon-view bar in the canopy of the palm trees, a beach bar near a large infinity pool, a tennis court, a library, boutiques, and much more.
Why You’ll Love It
You will love the private and luxurious villas, breathtaking views, and exotic flora and fauna. And since The Brando is an all-inclusive resort, you’ll love never having to take out your wallet.
- Feeling outdoorsy? The Brando offers complimentary “Biologist of the Day” excursions led by naturalist guides. On these excursions, you can choose to explore the rare biodiversity of Tetiaroa, including the birds of Tetiaroa, the coral reef of Tetiaroa, or the green sea turtles of Tetiaroa.
- Want to learn what authentic Polynesian culture is all about? The Brando offers complimentary Polynesian dance lessons, Polynesian music lessons, Polynesian handicraft lessons, pareu dying, and so much more!
- Feeling romantic? The Brando offers private picnics on secluded motus and private romantic dinners on the beach.
What You Should Know
Tetiaroa is a private island, and The Brando is the exclusive lodging accommodation on this paradise. Because space is limited, we strongly suggest that you book early.
Furthermore, all stays at The Brando include meals in all dining venues, most beverages (bottled water, soft drinks, beer, and select wines, Champagne, and spirits), 24-hour room service, 1 excursion per person per day, 1 spa treatmentfor 1 person per villa per day, laundry service, internet access, a bicycle for each guest, and access to canoes, kayaks, and paddleboards, and snorkeling equipment.
The Brando Villas
The Brando offers a variety of over-sand villas, including one bedroom, two bedroom, and three bedroom villas. Each villa has its own outdoor eating and private beach area, its own pool, luxurious furnishings, and modern conveniences such as a media room, wifi and a wide selection of movies. Each villa has air conditioning.
One Bedroom Villas (30 Villas)
These 1,033-sq.-ft. (96-sq.-m) villas were designed to blend into your surroundings, so you’ll feel as though indoors and outdoors have merged together. These villas contain a cozy sitting room, a media room, a walkthrough dressing area, and a spacious bedroom, furnished with a king-size bed. The adjoining bathroom features an outdoor bathtub, set behind a wooden screen. The deck leads to a private, 107-sq.-ft. (10-sq.-m) plunge pool.
Two Bedroom Villas (4 Villas)
These 1,808-sq.-ft. (168-sq.-m) two-bedroom villas contain a large living room which combines all the features of the one-bedroom villa’s sitting and media rooms while also providing a private dining area, a kitchen, and access to a large, two-tiered deck.
In these villas, the second bedroom is situated above the first. Both bedrooms offer a private dressing area. The upstairs bedroom also features its own bathroom and outdoor bathtub. These spacious and private villas extend to 1,658-sq.-ft. (154-sq.-m) private yards, larger deck areas and 140-sq.-ft. (13-sq.-m) plunge pools.
Three Bedroom Villa (1 Villa)
The 2,648-sq.-ft. (246-sq.-m) three-bedroom villa is a great option for guests looking to travel with friends or a larger family. This villa has all the features of the two-bedroom villa but on an even larger scale. The third bedroom is separated from the main villa by an above-ground walkway, and includes its own dressing room, bathroom, and outdoor bathtub.
The private outdoor space of this villa includes an expanded deck and a 236 sq. ft. (22 sq. m) pool.
The Brando Activities and Amenities Include
- Award-winning cuisine of Guy Martin of the Michelin two star restaurant Le Grand Véfour in Paris
- A luxurious spa and wellness center
- An organic garden where fruits and vegetables for the resort’s restaurants are grown
- A lagoon-view bar in the canopy of the palm trees
- A beach bar near a large infinity pool
- Tennis court
- Concierge and Library
- Bicycle for each guest
- Snorkeling in the coral gardens and entire lagoon
- Paddle boarding (lessons available)
- Exploration of the lagoon by kayak or Polynesian outrigger canoe (va’a)
- Exploration of Motu Onetahi on a naturalist trail
- Naturalist guided tours
- Scuba lessons in the lagoon and open ocean scuba diving outside the reef
- Gym, aqua gym, fitness and stretching lessons
- Youth area