Contact our specialists to plan a trip to this resort.
Le Tahaa Private Island and Spa Vacations
Le Tahaa Private Island and Spa
The Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa, a Relais & Châteaux resort, welcomes you to a world of pristine beauty, a timeless universe of sophistication and authenticity. Located on the secluded Motu Tautau, Le Tahaa offers views of the island of Taha’a on one side and featuring the most perfect view of Bora Bora on the other side, the resort, inspired by Polynesian architecture and style, hosts stunning overwater suites and beachfront villas.
Why You’ll Love It: This very private destination is a perfect getaway for discerning travelers searching for an idyllic retreat with its preserved environment, people and local culture.
- If you are arriving from Bora Bora, then do so in style with a breathtaking helicopter transfer over the island and lagoons until you arrive directly at the resort.
- Unlike any other resort in French Polynesia, we recommend to our clients to save Le Tahaa for their last days, as no other resort in islands can compare!
- Looking for the ultimate overwater accommodation? We love the End of Pontoon Overwater Suites which are luxurious accommodations offering panoramic view of the island and lagoon.
Le Tahaa Island Resort Suites and Villas
Elegant, sophisticated, yet comfortable and spacious, each villa or suite is designed in the traditional Polynesian style offering outstanding views of the neighboring islands or setting sun. Each air-conditioned accommodation features king size bed, sofa bed, bathroom with bathtub, shower, hair dryer, lounge/sitting area, television with movie channel, ceiling fan, internet access, CD player, coffee/tea facilities, espresso maker, mini-bar, and in-room safe.
Beach Villa with Pool (10 Villas – 1291 sq ft)
Each villa features a private enclosed garden and terrace with a private plunge pool, deck, and lounge chairs. The open air bathrooms are a treat surrounded by tropical gardens and foliage.
Tahaa Overwater Suite (27 Suites – 968 sq ft)
Offering views of Mount Ohiri on the island of Tahaa, each suite features a glass bottom table for view the sea life in the waters below, as well as, a large private terrace with lounge chairs and direct access to the lagoon below.
Sunset Overwater Suite (6 Suites – 968 sq ft)
Similar in size and layout as the Tahaa and Bora Bora Overwater Suites, these accommodations offer unforgettable sunset views, as well as, of the surrounding lagoon waters.
Bora Bora Overwater Suite (8 Suites – 968 sq ft)
Similar in size and layout as the Tahaa and Sunset Overwater Suites, these accommodations offer a breathtaking view of the horizon and neighboring island of Bora Bora.
End of Pontoon Overwater Suite (4 Suites – 968 sq ft)
Highlighted as having the most privacy and best location of all Overwater Suites at the end of each pontoon. Each suite includes special amenities and services.
Royal Beach Villa with Pool (2 Suites – 2690 sq ft)
These Royal accommodations feature 1 king size bed, 2 twin beds, and one sofa bed. The villa features a private enclosed garden, terrace, with a 172 sq ft. private pool and sitting area. The villa offers lovely lagoon views and direct access to the beach. Additionally, guests will enjoy special amenities and VIP services during their stay.
Le Tahaa Island Resort Amenities and Activities
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Le Spa by Le Taha’a
- Diving Center
- Tour & Activity Desk
- Fitness Center
- Black Pearl Boutique
- Ice Machine, Laundry Service
- Business Center, WiFi Internet Access
- Transit Rooms
- Tennis Court, Beach Volleyball
- Paddle Board, Snorkeling Equipment
- Kayaks, Canoes
- Ohiri – Fine Dining, French Gourmet Cuisine
- Vanille Restaurant – Serving breakfast daily & Dinner nightly, Seafood and International Cuisine
- La Plage – Casual Poolside Dining for Lunch, International Cuisine
- Bara Manuia – Watch the setting sun with a specialty cocktail
- Bar Tehutu
- Weekly Polynesian Dinner & Dance Shows
- Room Service