Contact our specialists to plan a trip to this resort.
Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort Vacations
Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort
The Sofitel Moorea is situated on one of the most magnificent beaches on Moorea with sparkling turquoise waters, soft white beaches, and excellent snorkeling offering a relaxing and luxurious experience perfect for celebrating a special occasion or vacation. The resort is one of the only properties on Moorea to offer spectacular island and mountain views of the nearby island of Tahiti. The Sofitel Moorea Resort features two restaurants, a bar, a magnificent outdoor swimming pool, on site scuba center and Le Spa day spa.
Why You’ll Love It: Luxurious contemporary designed accommodations paired with intimate service and attention to detail set on one of the most beautiful beaches on Moorea
- Our favorite accommodations include the Luxury Beach Bungalows which set on the most private and pristine beachfront location at the resort.
- Looking for overwater accommodations? Ask your TTP specialist about booking an End of Pontoon location in either Superior or Luxury Overwater Bungalow categories.
- A stay at the Sofitel Moorea is not complete without dining at the resort’s gourmet K Restaurant featuring outstanding international cuisine and dishes.
What you Should Know:
- Honeymooners and anniversary guests receive complimentary amenities offered by the hotel, depending on the length of stay, including a bottle of champagne, traditional Polynesian pareo and hotel t-shirt, as well as, a romantic dinner for two at the resort.
- The Moorea Sofitel Resort was featured in episodes of “Real Housewives Of Orange County” in 2015.
Sofitel Moorea Beach Resort Bungalows & Villa
The Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Resort features modern, nicely appointed over the water, beach front, and garden side bungalows. Spacious and bright, each room is decorated with stylish contemporary furnishings and feature a private patio or deck overlooking the gardens, beach, or surrounding lagoons. Each air-conditioned bungalow is beautiful designed featuring a king size bed with plush bedding, bathroom with separate shower, telephone, flat screeen television, WiFi internet access, coffee/tea facilities, ceiling fan, hairdryer, bathrobes, mini-bar, and in room safe.
Superior Garden Bungalow (12 bungalows – 643 sq ft)
Nestled among the resort’s tropical lush gardens, in a quiet area of the resort, the resort’s Superior Garden bungalows offer a subtle mix of classic simplicity, sophisticated comfort and modern facilities. Each unit features its private deck allowing great views of the surrounding gardens featuring fragrant hibiscus and tiare flowers and coconut trees.
Luxury Garden Bungalow (40 bungalows – 643 sq ft)
Similar in size, amenity and layout to the Superior Garden Bungalow category, each bungalow opens to the beautiful landscaped gardens surrounding the resort with a private patio and lounge chairs. These bungalows are located near a tropical pond or situated behind the beach bungalows.
Superior Lagoon View Bungalow (10 bungalows – 452 sq ft)
These beachfront accommodations are priced the same as the Luxury Garden Bungalows and offer an excellent value. Each beach front bungalow feature a private patio with lounge chairs with direct access and views of the surrounding lagoon.
Luxury Beach Bungalow (11 bungalows – 643 sq ft)
These oversized beachfront bungalows feature a spacious interior and layout situated on the most private areas of the beach with the best unobstructed views and privacy.
Superior Overwater Bungalows (20 bungalows – 452 sq ft)
Large, bright and airy, the Superior Overwater bungalows offer comfort and elegance in a modern setting. Each unit has a glass floor panel allowing you to enjoy more views on the colorful fish swimming beneath you. Both categories overwater bungalows feature Bose® Radios and Nespresso® coffee machine. Within the Superior Overwater Bungalow category, there are 4 End of Pontoon bungalows which can be guaranteed with an additional upgrade charge. One unit is handicapped accessible.
Luxury Overwater Bungalow (19 bungalows – 893 sq ft)
The Luxury Overwater Bungalows are the newest category built offering a more spacious bungalow interior and deck design and layout with the best views and most privacy. Similar to the Superior Overwater Bungalows, each offers direct access to the lagoon below with excellent snorkeling all around the bungalows. Within the Luxury Overwater Bungalow category, there are 4 End of Pontoon bungalows which can be guaranteed with an additional upgrade charge offering guests the best views and privacy guaranteed.
Luxury Villa (1 Villa– 1733 sq ft)
The newest and most luxurious accommodations offered at the Sofitel Moorea is the Luxury Villa. This 2 bedroom beachfront accommodation is perfect for couples or a family traveling together. The Villa can accommodate up to 4 adults & 4 children. The Villa features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one with shower & one with bathtub), separate living room, as well as, large spacious deck and outdoor area featuring a private pool. The perfect accommodation for your dream vacation or celebration on Moorea.
Moorea Sofitel Beach Resort Amenities and Activities
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Ia Ora Dive Center
- Le Spa Center
- Ice Machine, Laundry Service
- Business Center
- WiFi Internet Access
- Kayaks, Outrigger Canoes
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats
- Weekly Polynesian Craft Day & Tours
- Activity Desk, Water Sports Center
- Pure Restaurant – International Cuisine in an Open Air Setting, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily
- K Restaurant – Gourmet Dining in an intimate environment
- Vue Bar – Pool side bar offering tropical Cocktails, snacks and refreshments overlooking the island of Tahiti
- Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinners and Dance Shows
- Room Service