Contact our specialists to plan a trip to this resort.
Moorea Pearl Resort and Spa Vacations
Moorea Pearl Resort and Spa
The Moorea Pearl Resort offers an intimate Polynesian boutique hotel experience offering traditional bungalow and room accommodations and warm service and welcome. The Moorea Pearl Resorts offers both sunrise and sunset views and is within walking distance of the nearby village of Maharepa. The resort offers an open air design with 2 restaurants and bars set on a beautiful beach overlooking the lagoon. The Manea Spa Center featuring a variety of Polynesian inspired spa treatments using the natural ingredients sourced from the islands is a highlight. Snorkeling enthusiasts will enjoy the resort’s To’a Nui coral nursery, surrounding the resorts Overwater Bungalows, which are home to a variety of tropical fish and sea life and offer an unforgettable underwater experience.
Why You’ll Love It: The Moorea Pearl is one of the best Polynesian style properties on the island combining traditional accommodations with personal service.
- Our favorite accommodations include the Premium Garden Pool Bungalows which include a private enclosed courtyard with deck, lounge chairs and private plunge pool – a unique and recommended experience for Moorea!
- Looking for overwater accommodations? The Premium Overwater Bungalows feature the best horizon and sunset views offering direct access to the resort’s coral gardens.
- TTP Guests staying 3 or more nights (for arrivals April 1, 2014 and later) will receive a complimentary 30 minute couples massage at the Manea Spa – pure heaven awaits!
What you Should Know:
Book early and save! The Moorea Pearl Resort offers excellent early booking discounts of 35-40% when booking 60-90 days in advance depending on the season and including free breakfast daily.
Moorea Pearl Resort Rooms and Bungalows
The Moorea Pearl Resort and Spa offers a variety of Polynesian inspired accommodations featuring deep rich wood interiors and furnishings with traditional fabrics and materials. Each air-conditioned accommodation features a king size bed with Italian bed linens, sitting area with sofa and desk, bathroom with shower, hair dryer, coffee/tea facilities, minibar, ceiling fan, iron/ironing board, flat screen satellite television, DVD/CD player, 110v outlet, internet access, and in room safe.
Garden View Room (22 rooms – 475 sq ft)
Comfortable and spacious, rooms offer choice of a king size bed or two twin beds, decorated with traditional Polynesian interiors and furnishings with a balcony overlooking the luxurious tropical gardens of resort.
Garden View Duplex (8 rooms – 635 sq ft)
Perfect for families traveling together, rooms offer choice of a king size bed on the first level with two twin beds on a second level loft, features traditional Polynesian interiors and furnishings with a balcony overlooking the luxurious tropical gardens of resort.
Premium Garden Pool Bungalows (28 bungalows – 517 sq ft)
One of the most popular accommodations on Moorea! Set in the midst of fragrant tropical gardens, each bungalow features a private enclosed garden with outdoor plunge pool, terrace and lounge chairs.
Premium Beach Bungalows (6 bungalows – 475 sq ft)
Situated on a prime beachfront location, these bungalows offer direct access to the beach and lagoon.
Overwater Bungalows (8 bungalows – 517 sq ft)
Offering exquisite views of the surrounding mountains and resort beaches, each bungalow includes a bathtub/shower and private sundeck with lounge chairs, outdoor shower, and direct access to the lagoon below. You will delight in the multitudes of fish seen from your indoor glass bottom coffee table, allowing you to view and feed the fish and sea life below your bungalow.
Premium Overwater Bungalows (20 bungalows – 517 sq ft)
Our top pick! These well appointed overwater accommodations offer a unobstructed panoramic view of the blue lagoons of Moorea, as well as, beautiful sunrise and sunset views.
Moorea Pearl Beach Resort Amenities and Activities
- Infinity Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
- Manea Spa
- Moorea Blue Diving Center
- Gift Shop & Black Pearl Boutique
- WiFi Internet Access
- Ice Machine, Laundry Service
- Transit Rooms
- Activities and Excursions Desk
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Toanui Coral Nursery
- Outrigger canoes and kayaks
- Badminton, Volleyball
- Table Tennis, Petanque
- On site Bicycle, Scooter, Car, and Jet Ski Rental
- Weekly Polynesian Dinner & Dance Shows
- Mahanai Restaurant – Poolside/Lagoonside Open air dining – Seafood, Polynesian and International Cuisine
- Le Matiehani – Beachfront Grill Restaurant featuring Seafood, Steak, Fish
- Autera’a – Poolside bar & snacks
- Room Service