Contact our specialists to plan a trip to this resort.
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort Vacations
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort
Notably, one of the only five star properties on Moorea, the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort offers guest the perfect Polynesian experience. The resort’s bungalows are nestled throughout sandy grounds and out into the shallow lagoon with a vast coral garden. All of the spacious, air-conditioned bungalows are within easy access of the restaurant and bars. In fact, one bar is located on the jetty among the Overwater bungalows and is a popular evening gathering place to enjoy a Tahitian cocktail while gazing at the sunset or starlit sky. From the lobby, guests can walk down a short flight of stone steps to the infinity pool that extends to the beach and is near the pool bar and outdoor café. There are also two tennis courts. The resort boasts an expansive coral garden with some of the best snorkeling on Moorea
Why You’ll Love It:
- Modern bungalow accommodations with both sunrise and sunset views
- Features expansive coral gardens and best snorkeling around any resort on Moorea
- Conveniently located to shopping and dining around the island
- Considering a garden accommodation? We recommend upgrading to the Deluxe Garden Bungalow with Pool which is located closer to the resort’s beaches and offers a more private atmosphere and location.
- Looking for a Beach Bungalow? There are no beach bungalows offered at the Hilton Moorea; however the resort offers 3 Lagoon Bungalows which are beachfront and in shallow water – the best of both words.
- Grab your snorkel and mask and head into the water. The Hilton’s coral gardens are the best around any hotel on Moorea.
What you Should Know:
Book early! The Hilton Moorea is one of the most sought after resorts on Moorea and books up many months in advance. Ask your Tahiti Travel Planner about travel promotions or amenities offered to honeymooners, anniversary couples, seniors, and families for their stay.
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort Bungalows
The Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa bungalows feature refined Polynesian interiors, exotic woods, and furnishings with local touches and influences. Each air-conditioned bungalow features a king size bed, bathroom with separate shower, claw-footed bathtub, flat screen satellite television, Internet access point, DVD & CD player, coffee/tea facilities, mini-bar, and in-room safe.
Garden Bungalow with Pool (19 bungalows - 807 sq ft)
Set in the heart of the tropical gardens of the resort, each semi-detached bungalow which can also be booked for families or couples traveling together. Each feature a private private plunge pool and enclosed sundeck. Two units are specially equipped for handicapped guests.
Deluxe Garden Bungalow (26 bungalows - 947 sq ft)
These bungalows are individual bungalows rather than duplex style, offering more privacy, and are located closer to the beach and lagoon.
Lagoon Bungalow (3 bungalows – 667 sq ft)
Nestled between the lagoon and the beach, these bungalows are located in shallow lagoon waters and are the most beachfront accommodations. They also offer a private deck and ladder to the lagoon.
Overwater Bungalows (25 bungalows – 667 sq ft)
Spacious bungalows with a private deck with direct access to the lagoon below. Each bungalow comes snorkeling equipment and with a glass floor viewing panel to observe the sea life below. All of the overwater bungalows in this category are located closest to shore with views of the resort’s beaches and islands mountains. Two units are specially equipped for handicapped guests.
Panoramic Overwater Bungalow (29 bungalows – 667 sq ft)
Identical in size and layout to the Overwater Bungalows, these bungalows are located farther out on the pontoon, offering the best horizon, sunrise/sunset views away from the resort.
Garden Pool Suite (2 bungalows – 506 sq ft)
This spacious suite features a separate double room and a large living room. Enjoy the tropical sun on you private deck with gazebo and plunge pool. Nice accommodation for families.
Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort Amenities and Activities
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Dive Center
- Fitness Center, Hammam Sauna
- Lagoon Spa, Beauty Salon
- Ice Machine, Laundry Cleaning Service
- Boutique, Business Center
- WiFi Internet Access
- Kayaks, Outrigger Canoes
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats
- Transit Rooms
- Arii Vahine – Lagoonside dining offering panoramic ocean view rooms – Polynesian & International cuisine for breakfast and dinner, buffet & ala carte dining
- Rotui Bar & Grill – Casual poolside dining for lunch & dinner, snacks, and cocktails – Local & International cuisine
- Eimeo Bar – Cozy bar offering panoramic and sunset views featuring tropical cocktails, wide variety of champagne & wine, open nightly
- Toatea Overwater Bar – Located in the midst of the overwater bungalow pontoon, featuring cocktails and crepes in an intimate setting (open seasonal)
- Weekly Polynesian Theme Dinners and Dance Shows
- Room Service