Contact our specialists to plan a trip to this resort.
St. Regis Bora Bora Resort Vacations
St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
The St Regis Resort is one of the most glamorous luxury resorts on Bora Bora including luxurious spacious accommodations, world class gourmet dining, and a state of the art Spa and fitness center located on one of the most picturesque motus on Bora Bora. The resort is located on a 44-acre lush private island and features 92 of the largest villa/bungalows including regular and premier pool beach villas, luxury and premier overwater villas and royal overwater pool villas.
The Bora Bora St. Regis’s signature butler service offered to all guests staying at the resort is a distinguishable feature from other resorts around the island. The resort also features an Oasis Pool and Lagoon Pool with swim-up bar and restaurant. There are three gourmet restaurants on the property including Bora Bora’s first sushi restaurant, a 13,000 sq. ft spa, private Lagoonarium for snorkeling, gift and black pearl boutiques, art gallery and beauty salon. The St. Regis Bora Bora’s stunning resort and surroundings become the perfect backdrop for a perfect Bora Bora vacation, Bora Bora anniversary celebration or honeymoon made in heaven.
Why You’ll Love It:
Luxurious overwater bungalow accommodations, breathtaking sunset and mountain views, easy access to the mainland, excellent variety of onsite dining, new spa facilities
- The St. Regis’ sought after Lagoon Restaurant French and Asian influenced menu dishes are hand crafted by the celebrated Jean-Georges Vongericht. A reservation is a must and we recommend a reservation for a sunset table on the terrace for the ultimate dining experience.
- Looking for the ultimate in overwater experiences? The Premier Overwater Villa with Jacuzzi overlooks the dramatic peaks of Mt Otemanu and the setting sun.
- The St. Regis offers anniversary and honeymoon couples a delightful variety of complimentary amenities for a 5 night stay including a Bottle of French Champagne, Tropical Flower Turndown for your first night stay, and a relaxing couples massage at the resort’s newly renovated Miri Miri Spa
What you Should Know:
Book early! The St Regis Resort & Spa is one of the most sought after resorts on Bora Bora and books up many months in advance. Ask your Tahiti Travel Planner about travel promotions or amenities offered to honeymooners, anniversary couples, seniors, and families for their stay.
St. Regis Bora Bora Villas
The Saint Regis Resort offers a variety of outstanding beach front and overwater accommodations. Each villa is beautifully designed featuring modern décor and amenities, exotic woods, and hand woven fabrics. Each villa is luxuriously appointed with bedroom with king size platform bed, spacious sitting area, large dressing area, bathroom with dual vanity, sunken bathtub and shower, private terrace with outdoor shower and snorkeling equipment. The villa is appointed with top of the line amenities including two large Plasma televisions, Bose DVD/CD player, Expresso/Coffee maker, Wireless High speed internet access, Mini bar, and in room safe.
Pool Beach Villa (4 Villas – 1636 sq ft)
Spaciously designed beach front villas offer a private outdoor garden with shower, large private plunge pool, and direct access to the white sandy beach shores. powdery white sands lapped by the gentle waves of the Resort’s calm bay. Luxuriously designed in exotic noble woods and Italian marble, the Pool Beach Villa is a suite featuring a separate lounge and bedroom with an adjoining lavish bathroom that opens into a private walled-in garden equipped with an outdoor shower. A spacious terrace with a dining gazebo and a refreshing plunge pool overlooking Bora Bora’s stunning lagoon completes this picture of tropical elegance.
Overwater Villas (8 Villas – 1550 sq ft)
Spacious and private, each villa offers outstanding views of the resort motu and beaches with a private terrace, gazebo, and with direct access to the surrounding lagoon waters. All overwater villas features glass panels built into the floor to view the lagoon beneath.
Superior Overwater Villas (24 Villas – 1550 sq ft)
Identical in size and layout to the Overwater Villa, the Superior Overwater Villas are located farther on the resort’s pontoon and away from the main resort.
Deluxe Overwater Villas (32 Villas – 1550 sq ft)
Identical in size and layout to the Overwater & Superior Overwater Villa categories, these villas offer guests dramatic views of Mt. Otemanu, the island of Bora Bora, and the sunset.
Premier Overwater Villa with Jacuzzi (8 Villas – 1905 sq ft)
For those couples wishing to experience the utmost luxurious overwater accommodations, each villa features a terrace with an outdoor Jacuzzi tub, covered gazebo with daybed, located on your own private pontoon with breathtaking views of Mt. Otemanu. The villas are conveniently located to the hotel’s adults only Oasis Pool featuring private pool side cabanas and service.
Premier Oceanfront Retreat Villa (7 Villas – 2702 sq ft)
The most spacious and expansive of the beach front villa accommodations, the Premier Oceanfront Villa face the lagoon or the reef and are ideal for a romantic getaway or small family. Luxuriously designed in exotic noble woods and Italian marble, this suite features a larger separate lounge with a daybed nook and bedroom with an adjoining lavish bathroom that opens into a private walled-in garden equipped with an outdoor shower. A spacious coral-pink hued stone terrace with a dining gazebo and refreshing pool completes this picture of tropical elegance. Each Premier Villa offers direct access to the resort’s beaches and lagoon.
The resort offers 8 ultra exclusive accommodations for the discriminating traveler including 2 Royal Beach Pool Villas with secluded gardens and private infinity pool, 5 Royal Overwater Pool Villas featuring a private pool on the terrace of your overwater accommodation, and the ultra luxurious Royal Estate (13,000 sq ft) perfect for ultimate Bora Bora honeymoon, anniversary or family getaway.
St. Regis Resort Bora Bora Amenities and Activities
- St. Regis Signature Butler Service
- Focal Pool with Swim Up Bar
- Adults Only Oasis Pool
- Fitness Center with Yoga & Meditation Classes
- Tennis Courts
- Snorkeling Equipment, Paddleboards, Sailing
- Private Lagoonarium for Snorkeling and Reef Fishing
- Private Helipad
- Miri Miri Spa by CLARINS
- Gift Boutique & Art Gallery
- Billiards, Business Center
- Bridal Boutique featuring custom wedding gowns
- Robert Wan Black Pearl Boutique
- Te Pahu Restaurant – Mediterranean grill featuring an open kitchen and beachside dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Lagoon Restaurant – Jean-Georges Vongerichten offers International & Gourmet Cuisine, Advance Reservations recommended
- Aparima: Swim-up Bar, Poolside Bar – Tropical Cocktails
- Sushi Take Restaurant – Japanese Cuisine, Sushi
- Far Niente Restaurant – Italian Cuisine and Wood Fired Pizzas
- 24 Hour Room Service