Contact our specialists to plan a trip to this resort.
St Regis Bora Bora Resort Vacations
St Regis Bora Bora Resort
Known as one of the most glamourous luxury resorts on Bora Bora, the St Regis Resort is a top choice for celebrities, honeymooners, couples and discerning travelers seeking luxurious beach and overwater accommodations, intimate service, and world class gourmet dining set on one of the most picturesque motus on Bora Bora.
The St Regis Bora Bora is located on a 44-acre lush private island and features the largest selections of villas and bungalows, many including their own private pools or outdoor Jacuzzis.
The Bora Bora St Regis’ signature butler service, offered to all guests, is a distinguishable feature from other resorts around the island. The St Regis Bora Bora is known for its superb variety of on property restaurants including Sushi Take (sushi and Japanese cuisine), Far Niente (hand crafted pastas, wood oven pizzas, and Italian specialties, Te Pahu (Mediterranean grill & weekly Polynesian dinner & dance show), as well as, the famed chef Jean George Vongerichten’s Lagoon Restaurant offering diners the most stunning and romantic backdrop of any restaurant on Bora Bora including spectacular views of Mt Otemanu.
Romantics rejoice! The St Regis Bora Bora has a full romantic menu of services for all celebrations from honeymoons to anniversaries to engagements. From planning a romantic dinner on the beach, delivery of a romantic breakfast by canoe, planning a resort wedding or vow renewal, our Tahiti Travel experts work hand in hand with the St Regis team of romance specialists are available to customize your dream stay.
Why You’ll Love It:
Spacious and luxurious appointed overwater and beach villas, intimate services, outstanding variety of resort restaurants, convenient access to the main island. Bonafide honeymoon and anniversary guests will receive a bottle of Champagne and complimentary couples massage to enhance your celebration with a minimum night stay.
- Book early! The St Regis Bora Bora is one of the most sought after resorts in the world and often books up in advance. We recommend booking at least 6-12 months in advance for the best availability and promotional discounts.
- Considering a destination wedding or renewing your vows? The St Regis romance team can customize the perfect ceremony or your dream celebration.
- A stay at the St Regis Bora Bora is not complete without dining at the Jean George Lagoon Restaurant. We recommend a table on the terrace with the best mountain and sunset views.
St. Regis Bora Bora Villas
The St Regis Resort offers a variety of outstanding beach front and overwater accommodations. Each villa is beautifully designed featuring modern tropical décor, exotic woods, and hand woven fabrics. Each villa is luxuriously appointed with bedroom with king size bed, spacious sitting area, dressing area, bathroom with dual vanity, sunken bathtub and shower, private terrace with outdoor shower. The villa is appointed with top of the line amenities including two flat screen televisions, Bose DVD/CD player, Expresso/Coffee maker, Wireless High speed internet access, Mini bar, and in room safe.
Reefside Garden Villa with Pool (4 Villas, 2700 sq ft)
Formerly known as the Premier Oceanfront Retreat Villa, offering one of the most spacious one bedroom villa accommodations on the resort. Located on the ocean side of the resort, the St. Regis’ Reefside Garden Villa offers large enclosed garden with gazebo and swimming pool and features a separate living and bedroom and luxurious appointed bathroom with Italian marble and exotic woods.
Beachside Villa with Pool (5 Villas, 1636 sq ft)
Spaciously designed beach front villas offer a private outdoor garden with shower, large private plunge pool, and direct access to the white sandy beach shores. The Beachside Pool Villa features a separate lounge and bedroom with an adjoining lavish bathroom that opens into a private walled-in garden and outdoor shower. A spacious terrace with a dining gazebo and a refreshing plunge pool overlooking Bora Boras stunning lagoon completes this picture of tropical elegance.
St Regis Overwater Villas (8 Villas, 1550 sq ft)
Spacious and private, each villa offers outstanding views of the resort motu and beaches with a private terrace, gazebo, and with direct access to the surrounding lagoon waters. All of the St. Regis’ overwater villas features glass panels built into the floor to view the lagoon beneath.
Overwater Superior Villas (24 Villas, 1550 sq ft)
Identical in size and layout to the Overwater Villa, the St. Regis’ Overwater Superior Villas are located farther out on the inside of the resorts’ pontoon and away from the main resort.
Overwater Deluxe Island View Villas (18 Villas, 1550 sq ft)
Formerly called the Overwater Deluxe Sunset Villas, these villas offer guests partial views of Mt Otemanu and island of Bora Bora.
Overwater Deluxe Otemanu Villas (14 Villas, 1550 sq ft)
These villas offer guests the most sought after views of Mt. Otemanu on the island of Bora Bora.
Overwater Premier Otemanu View Villa with Whirlpool (8 Villas, 1905 sq ft)
For those couples wishing to experience the utmost luxurious overwater accommodations, each villa features a terrace with an outdoor whirlpool tub, covered gazebo with daybed, with breathtaking views of Mt. Otemanu. The villas are conveniently located to the hotel’s adults only Oasis Pool featuring private pool side cabanas and service.
St Regis Royal Accommodations
The resort offers 13 ultra-exclusive accommodations for the discriminating traveler including two Royal 2 bedroom Reefside Garden Pool Villas, five One Bedroom Overwater Royal Otemanu Villas with Pool, five Two Bedroom Overwater Royal Otemanu Villas with Pool, and one Royal Estate perfect for guests traveling with family, their own staff, or those wishing to enjoy the most luxurious accommodations on Bora Bora.
St Regis Resort Bora Bora Amenities and Activities
- St Regis Signature Butler Service
- Swimming Pool with Swim Up Bar
- Adults Only Oasis Pool & Private Cabanas
- Fitness Center with Yoga & Meditation Classes
- Tennis Courts
- Snorkeling Equipment, Paddleboards, Sailing
- Private Lagoonarium for Snorkeling and Reef Fishing
- Private Helipad with Helicopter service and transfers
- Miri Miri Spa by CLARINS
- Gift Boutique & Art Gallery
- Kids Club
- Billiards & Game Room, Business Center
- Bridal Boutique featuring custom wedding gowns
- Robert Wan Black Pearl Boutique
- Te Pahu Restaurant: Mediterranean grill featuring an open kitchen and beachside dining for breakfast and lunch; Weekly Polynesian Dinner and Dance Show
- Lagoon Restaurant by Jean-Georges Vongerichten: International & Gourmet Cuisine showcasing the best ingredients locally sourced from the islands.
- Aparima: Swim up bar, pool and beachside dining, snacks and tropical and specialty cocktails.
- Sushi Take Restaurant: Sushi and Japanese Cuisine
- Far Niente Restaurant: Hand crafted pasta, wood fired pizzas and Italian specialties
- 24 Hour Room Service Available