Contact our specialists to plan a trip to this resort.
Le Meridien Resort Bora Bora Vacations
Le Meridien Resort Bora Bora
Located on a six-mile-long “motu” islet, facing Otemanu Mountain, within one of the most beautiful lagoons in the world, the Le Meridien Resort features an excellent variety of contemporary style beach and overwater bungalow accommodations. The resort offers 3 restaurants and 1 bar where you will find a variety of authentic local dishes and international cuisine. The Le Meridien Bora Bora is well known for its sea turtle sanctuary which is set on a private lagoon that is home to more than 100 species. The resort is active in environmental efforts to protect marine turtles, which guests can experience on-site in their natural habitat. The Le Meridien Bora Bora features two infinity swimming pools, a fitness center and spa bungalow. The resort offers a wide variety of complimentary water sports activities for adults and children including kayaking, wind surfing, outrigger canoes, as well as a children’s playground. The resort is an excellent choice for honeymooners and families alike. The Kaïnalu Club offers traditional Polynesian outrigger canoes, jet skiing, sailing, shark feeding and scuba diving for an additional cost. The Le Meridien’s overwater bungalow wedding chapel offers a spectacular backdrop for your Polynesian wedding ceremony or vow renewal
Why You’ll Love It:
- Spectacular overwater bungalow accommodations with the largest glass viewing panel of any resort built into the floor of your bungalow to see the lagoon below.
- On site sea turtle sanctuary allows guests to get up close and personal with these fragile and beautiful creatures in their natural environment.
- We love the resort’s long stretches of white sandy beaches and sunset views from the pool and crystal clear calm waters.
- Book an End of Pontoon Overwater Bungalow for the ultimate in privacy and most dramatic views of Mt Otemanu!
- Grab your snorkel and mask and head into the water. The Le Meridien’s inner lagoon is stocked full of amazing fish and sea turtles to explore.
What you Should Know:
Ask your Tahiti Travel Planner about free upgrades and a free romantic dinner for two for stays of 5 or more nights at the resort. Additional discounts and amenities are offered to honeymooners and guests celebrating their anniversary.
Bora Bora Le Meridien Resort Bungalows
With dramatic views of Mt. Otemanu and the surrounding lagoons, all bungalows were completely renovated in 2010. Each air-conditioned bungalow has a contemporary design and true Polynesian touches best including wooden canopy bed, modern surf board shaped coffee table, black stone double sink and sunken bath tub, large panoramic window. All bungalows offer a similar interior design including a bedroom with dressing area, spacious bathroom with dual vanity, separate walk-in shower and bathtub. Rooms include WiFi internet access, flat screen televisions with video on demand and music channels, as well as, CD/DVD/ MP3 players, hair dryer, Le Meridien signature bed, mini bar, private sun deck, in room safe, telephone, ceiling fan, coffee/tea making facilities.
Classic Motu Bungalows (2 Bungalows – 540 sq ft)
Located at the beginning of the pontoon or the interior lagoon, these accommodations resemble Overwater Bungalows, however, they are located in very shallow of waters and do not offer direct access to the lagoon below.
Beach Bungalows (6 Bungalows – 540 sq ft)
Steps from the sandy shores of the interior lagoon, beach bungalows feature a private deck and hammock, perfect for lounging nearby. Guests have direct access to the inner lagoon for easy access to the resorts snorkeling areas.
Motu Overwater Bungalows (11 Bungalows – 540 sq ft)
Featuring largest glass floor panels of any resort in French Polynesia, you will be captivated for hours by the blue hued waters and sea life below. Step out of your bungalow onto the deck of your Overwater Bungalow where you can spend many hours relaxing in private. The crystal waters are only steps away, as you descend the ladder from your private deck leading directly to the lagoon below. These bungalows offer guests a view of the motu or resort’s beaches.
Lagoon Overwater Bungalows (49 Bungalows – 540 sq ft)
Offering the same size, layout and amenities as the Motu Overwater Bungalows, this category of overwater bungalows are located farther out on the pontoon with lagoon, motu, and partial island views.
Otemanu Premium Overwater Bungalows (15 Bungalows – 645 sq ft)
Offering the same interior size and layout as the previous categories, these bungalows offer an extended and more spacious deck area and are located farther out on the pontoon with views of Mt Otemanu.
End of Pontoon Overwater Bungalows (7 Bungalows – 645 sq ft)
Similar layout and size as the Otemanu Premium Overwater Bungalow with extended larger deck area, these bungalows offer the best views of Mt Otemanu with the utmost privacy on the ends of each pontoon.
One Bedroom Beach Pool Villa (4 Bungalows – 1700 sq ft)
Ideal for families, these villas offer bedroom with living room located beachfront on the resort’s interior lagoon with a large terrace, private Jacuzzi & swimming pool.
Le Meridien Bora Bora Amenities and Activities
- 2 Infinity Swimming Pools
- Manahau Wellness Center & Spa & Fitness Center
- Diving Center
- Ice Machine, Laundry Service
- Transit Rooms
- Canoes, Kayaks
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Outrigger Canoe
- Windsurfing, Pedal Boats
- Sea Turtle Sanctuary, Nursery & Ecological Center
- Table Tennis, Petanque
- Beach Volleyball, Playground
- Kanu Club – Lagoon sailing tours
- Le Tipanie – Lagoon side Gourmet Dining, Breakfast & Dinner offer buffet style or light meals offered ala carte
- Le Te Ava – Casual Daytime Poolside Dining
- La Trattoria – Inspired Italian dishes and cuisine open nightly
- Fare Tupa – Beachfront Snacks, Drinks, Ice Cream
- Le Miki Miki Bar – Tropical Sunset Cocktails
- Weekly Theme Dinners & Polynesian Dance Show
- Room Service Available