Start planning your trip to this resort...CONTACT OUR SPECIALISTS
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa Vacations
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
The first all overwater villa luxury resort in French Polynesia, the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa, features luxurious overwater accommodations and the finest spa facilities on Bora Bora. The InterContinental Bora Bora Resort is the first resort in French Polynesia to feature a Thalasso and Balneo Center and Spa. This is the first luxury hotel in the world to offer a deep sea water thalasso and balneo therapy center and spa which uses the mineral rich water drawn from the Pacific Ocean at a depth of over 800 meters. The Spa includes several salt water drinking fountains (for interior cleansing), a Algotherm cosmetic and active wear boutique, state-of-the-art fitness center and many indoor and outdoor therapy rooms, rain showers and jacuzzis. The principle of this spa is to combine the energy of the ocean with the gentleness of the spa’s sights and sounds. A spa treatment is definitely a must at this resort!
The resort is the first hotel in the world to use an eco-friendly air-conditioning system operated by deep sea water. You will be welcomed by the friendly and attentive staff of the Bora Bora InterContinental Thalasso Resort who will see to every detail ensuring your Bora Bora honeymoon, anniversary or vacation is an unforgettable event that will create memories to last a lifetime.
Why You’ll Love It:
– Spa aficionados will enjoy the expansive variety of spa and well being treatments. The spa’s hot stone massage and multi day treatment packages are not to be missed.
– The hotel offers guests access to it’s sister property, the InterContinental Le Moana, located on the mainland for additional dining options. Guests will find the resort offers easy access to the mainland and main village of Vaitape.
– The resort offers a variety of complimentary activities including pool side coconut and pareo tying demonstrations and weekly beachfront sting ray feedings.
– We love the resort’s Sapphire and Diamond Overwater Villa categories offering beautiful sunset and views of Mt Otemanu.
– Guests celebrating a special occasion will delight in a unforgettable romantic sunrise breakfast served directly to your overwater villa by traditional Polynesian canoe. Honeymoon couples spending a minimum of 7 nights at the resort will receive one romantic Polynesian canoe breakfast free during your stay.
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa Villas
The Bora Bora InterContinental Thalasso Spa Resort is the first resort in French Polynesia to feature only overwater accommodations. The resort features 80 luxurious overwater villas with impressive views with the most modern conveniences. Each luxury villa features a private sundeck, living room with sofa bed, glass bottom coffee table, separate bedroom with king size bed, walk in dressing room, separate shower and bathtub with vanity and dual sinks, 2 flat screen televisions, CD & DVD player, tea/coffee/espresso facilities, mini-bar, WiFi internet access, and in room safe. All villas offer direct access to the lagoon.
Emerald Overwater Junior Suite Villa (19 villas, 1022 sq ft)
Located closest to the main resort, each villa, offers magnificent views of the resort’s beaches and motu.
Sapphire Overwater Junior Suite Villas (22 villas, 1022 sq ft)
Situated between the Emerald and Diamond category villas, each Sapphire category villa offers a remarkable view over the lagoon and the island of Bora Bora. This category is one of the best values at resort.
Diamond Overwater Junior Suite Villas (22 villas, 1022 sq ft)
Each Diamond villa in this category offer beautiful vies of Mt Otemanu.
Diamond Otemanu Overwater Junior Suite Villa (22 villas, 1022 sq ft)
Located on the inner pontoon facing away from the resort, these villas are especially categorized for their direct views of Mt. Otemanu from the bedroom window.
Diamond End of Pontoon Overwater Junior Suite Villa (22 villas, 1022 sq ft)
Located farthest out from the resort and at the end of each pontoon, each Diamond category villa offer prized views of Mount Otemanu and the surrounding lagoon, as well as, the utmost in privacy.
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa Amenities and Activities
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Business Center, WiFi Internet Access
- Fitness & Aerobic Center
- Fitness Trail
- TOP Dive Center
- Deep Ocean Spa, Balneotherapy & Thalassotherapy Spa Center
- Boutique, Black Pearl Boutique
- Ice Machine, Laundry Service
- Transit Rooms
- Overwater Glass Bottom Floor Wedding Chapel
- Weekly on site Polynesian crafts market
- Tennis Court, Volleyball, Badminton
- Pareo tying lessons, Stargazing sessions
- Outrigger Canoe, Kayak
- Pedal Boat, Paddle Board
- Snorkeling Equipment, Weekly Ray Feeding
- Weekly Polynesian Buffet and Dance Show
- Reef Restaurant & Terrace: Daily breakfast buffet ; Gourmet fine dining nightly or theme buffet
- Le Corail – Offering fine epicurean delights for refined palettes
- Sunset Beach Bar – Perfect location to enjoy extravagant cocktails with a superb sunset view
- Sand’s Bar – Beach bar, snacks, cocktails
- Sand’s Restaurant – International Cuisine, beach pool side casual dining, Lunch & Dinner
- Bubble’s Bar – Cigar bar, cocktails, Happy hour
- 24 Hour Room Service