Contact our specialists to plan a trip to this resort.
Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa
Located on Motu Toopua, a private islet southwest of the main island of Bora Bora, the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa is one of the best values for a five star resort on Bora Bora offering superb all suites set on a charming motu with long stretches of crystal white sand beaches, excellent snorkeling and magnificent views of the surrounding crystal blue lagoon waters. The Hilton Bora Bora Nui features 120 luxury villas and suites situated on 16 acres of lush & terraced land overlooking a private cove of turquoise waters and unmatched sunset views.
Bora Bora Nui Resort Suites and Villas
The Hilton Bora Bora Nui and Spa offers a variety of Polynesian inspired accommodations featuring deep rich wood interiors and furnishings with traditional fabrics and materials. Each air-conditioned accommodation features a king size bed (some are canopy beds), sitting area with sofa and desk, bathroom with shower and separate sunken garden bathtub, hair dryer, magnifying makeup mirror, coffee/tea facilities, minibar, ceiling fan, iron/ironing board, LCD flat screen satellite television with movie channel, DVD, radio/CD player, internet access and in room safe.
Located in the main resort building, each spacious suite offers breathtaking views of the nightly setting sun and the lagoon’s glistening waters surrounding the resort.
Situated just steps from nearby sandy white beaches and crystal blue waters of the lagoon and in lovely gardens of the resort, these villas feature a lovely terrace with oversized lounge chairs and a private outdoor Jacuzzi.
Featuring some of the largest and most luxurious overwater accommodations on Bora Bora, each villa features private sundecks with oversized chairs, direct access to the surrounding lagoon, glass floor viewing panels throughout the bungalow. These 10 villas are located closest to the resort facing back towards the motu and resort beaches.
These villas offering the best unobstructed horizon views of the surrounding lagoon and setting sun and feature the same size and layout as the regular Overwater Villas.
These villas are grandest overwater accommodations located at the end of the overwater pontoon, featuring luxurious interiors and the most spectacular unobstructed horizon and sunset views.
The most exclusive and grand overwater accommodations featuring 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 dressing rooms, a spacious living room, private swimming Pool, relaxation room, sun deck, jacuzzi and covered gazebo with day bed. The perfect accommodation for a family or the most discerning traveler. Clients receive a variety of exclusive services with their stay including: private check-in, welcome cocktail, flower lei and Polynesian pareo upon arrival, shell lei farewell, bottle of Champagne and fruit platter welcome, twice daily maid service, and a in room massage per person.
Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort Amenities and Activities
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Hina Spa, Sauna, Hammam
- Business Center, WiFi Internet Access
- Gift Boutique, Art Gallery
- Ice Machine, Laundry Service
- Windsurfing, Outrigger Canoe, Hobie Cat
- Snorkeling, Paddle Boards
- Motu Tapu – Resort’s own private island
- Tuesday Weekly Polynesian Buffet and Dance Show
- Iriatai Restaurant – Dinner Nightly (except Tuesdays), Polynesian, Pacific-Rim and Mediterranean specialties, reservations required
- Tamure Grill – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner , Casual beach & poolside dining, Hosts Tuesday Polynesian dance show & themed buffet dinner
- Iriatai Bar – Music & Games nightly
- Ta le le Beach Bar – Open daily, Happy Hour Specials, exotic cocktails & tasty snacks, Live Entertainment
- Upa Upa Restaurant & Bar – Open Nightly (except Tuesdays) offering panoramic views and sunset cocktails with a variety of traditional Polynesian specialities.
- 24 Hour Room Service