Contact our specialists to plan a trip to this resort.
Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa Vacations
Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa
From the moment you arrive at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort, you feel the romance and love radiating from this special Polynesian retreat. The Pearl Resort features outstanding Polynesian style accommodations including spectacular Overwater Bungalows, as well as, unique Garden Pool Suites with your own private plunge pool or Beach Suites with a private Jacuzzi for two. The Bora Bora Pearl Resort receives our vote for one of the best values on Bora Bora.
The Pearl Resort’s The Manea Spa combines traditional Polynesian relaxation techniques & spa treatments with state of the art equipments and facilities including: 2 double and 2 single massage rooms, 1 VIP spa suite, 1 double Vichy shower, 1 beauty & tatoo salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam bath and a fully equipped fitness room.
Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort Bungalows
The Bora Bora Pearl Resort and Spa offers a variety of Polynesian inspired accommodations featuring deep rich wood interiors and furnishings with traditional fabrics and materials. Each air-conditioned accommodation features a king size bed or twin beds with Italian bed linens, sitting area with sofa and desk, bathroom with shower, hair dryer, magnifying makeup mirror, coffee/tea facilities, minibar, ceiling fan, iron/ironing board, LCD flat screen satellite television with movie channel, DVD/CD player, and in room safe.
Garden Pool Suites (20 bungalows – 872 sq ft)
Fashioned after a traditional Polynesian “fare” or home and the largest of the resort’s accommodations, each suite features a private enclosed tropical garden and courtyard, plunge pool, terrace with lounge chairs and covered veranda. The suites features a charming partial open air shower surrounded by enclosed tropical gardens which is integrated into the bathroom and vanity areas.
Beach Suite with Jacuzzi (10 bungalows - 786 sq ft)
Situated on a prime beachfront location, these bungalows offer beautiful views of the unobstructed view of the horizon from the sandy shores of the resort. The suites feature a sundeck and a large open air lounge facing the beach, as well as, a privately enclosed garden with a Jacuzzi and terrace with lounge chairs.
Overwater Bungalows (20 bungalows – 657 sq ft)
Offering exquisite views of the surrounding lagoon and resort beaches, each bungalow includes a bathtub/shower and private sundeck with lounge chairs, outdoor shower, and direct access to the lagoon below. You will delight in the indoor glass bottom coffee table, allowing you to view and feed the fish and sea life below your bungalow.
Premium Overwater Bungalows (30 bungalows – 658 sq ft)
These well appointed overwater accommodations are identical in size and layout to the regular Ovewater Bungalows with the added benefit of the best views of the lagoon and Mt. Otemanu with locations farther out on the pontoon.
Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort Amenities and Activities
- Infinity Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
- Manea Spa
- Gift Shop & Black Pearl Boutique
- Business Center, Internet Access
- Transit Rooms
- Activities and Excursions Desk
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Movie theater, Game Room
- Coral Nursery
- Outrigger canoes, kayaks
- Volleyball, Tennis Court
- Table Tennis, Petanque
- Bacci Ball Court, Mini Golf
- Weekly Polynesian Dinner & Dance Show
- Bora Bora Blue Nui Dive Center
- Tevairoa Restaurant – Lagoonside Open air dining – French and International Cuisine – Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner – Buffet Dinners
- Miki Miki – Poolside dining – Local cuisine and snacks
- Ambrosia – Italian Cuisine – Dinners only
- Miki Miki/Taurearea Bars – Tropical cocktails and snacks
- Room Service 24 hours
- Ice Machine, Laundry Service
- Romantic Rendezvous Program: Romantic Dinners, Private excursions, Romantic Welcome, Romantic Canoe Breakfast
- Polynesian Wedding Ceremony & Services: Beach & Destination Wedding Services Available
- Free boat Transfers between hotel & main island & free bus shuttle to Vaitape