Start planning your trip to this resort...CONTACT OUR SPECIALISTS
Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa Vacations
Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa
From the moment you arrive at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort, you feel the romance and love radiating from this special Polynesian retreat. The Pearl Beach Resort on Bora Bora features outstanding Polynesian style accommodations including spectacular Overwater Bungalows, as well as, unique Garden Pool Suites with your own private plunge pool or Beach Suites with a private Jacuzzi for two. The Bora Bora Pearl Resort receives our vote for one of the best values on Bora Bora.
The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort has many highlights including beautiful island and sunset views of Bora Bora, as well as, stunning views of Mt Otemanu. The resort’s extensive Manea Spa offers a variety of spa treatments using the natural oils and ingredients sourced from the islands of Tahiti. The resort features 2 restaurants, one bar, with delicious international dishes, as well as, Polynesian and traditional cuisine. The hotel’s coral gardens are not to be missed. Guests will find the expansive coral gardens host a variety of tropical fish and sea life, as well as, coral. An independent or guided tour of the coral gardens is available.
Why You’ll Love It:
- Overwater Bungalow accommodations feature a glass topped coffee table which opens so guests can view and feed the fish and sea life below providing hours of entertainment.
- Resort features an extensive variety of romantic services including dinner on the beach by candlelight, private day tours, and romantic vow renewal ceremonies.
- Families will enjoy the spacious beach and garden pool accommodations. Additionally children 14 and under stay and eat free when sharing an accommodation with an adult.
- Begin or end your stay with a couples spa treatment at the beautiful Manea Spa. Our favorite? The Monoi Ofai combining relaxing massage techniques with the power of hot volcanic stones to melt any tensions away.
- A stay at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort is not complete without breakfast served by traditional Polynesian canoe – romantic and so unique!
- The resort’s Beach Suites are among the most spacious of any on the island. The hotel’s suites feature a private Jacuzzi and unique indoor/outdoor bathroom. These two room suites are perfect for families traveling together.
What you Should Know:
Book early! Enjoy substantial early booking discounts of 30-35% off when booking 60-120 days in advance. Additionally, End of Pontoon category accommodations offering the most privacy and best views book up quickly for the vacation and honeymoon season.
Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort Bungalows
The Bora Bora Pearl Resort and Spa offers a variety of Polynesian inspired accommodations featuring deep rich wood interiors and furnishings with traditional fabrics and materials. Each air-conditioned accommodation features a king size bed or twin beds with Italian bed linens, sitting area with sofa and desk, bathroom with shower, hair dryer, magnifying makeup mirror, coffee/tea facilities, minibar, ceiling fan, iron/ironing board, LCD flat screen satellite television with movie channel, DVD/CD player, and in room safe.
Garden Pool Bungalow (13 bungalows – 872 sq ft)
Fashioned after a traditional Polynesian “fare” or home and the largest of the resort’s accommodations, each suite features a private enclosed tropical garden and courtyard, plunge pool, terrace with lounge chairs, and covered veranda. The suites feature a charming partial open air shower surrounded by enclosed tropical gardens which are integrated into the bathroom and vanity areas.
Premium Garden Pool Bungalow (7 bungalows – 872 sq ft)
Bungalows features in the Premium category offer a location closest to the main resort and beachfront area.
Otemanu View Beach Suite with Jacuzzi (10 bungalows – 786 sq ft)
Situated on a prime beachfront location, these bungalows offer beautiful views of Mt Otemanu and an unobstructed view of the horizon from the sandy shores of the resort. The suites feature a sundeck and a large open air lounge facing the beach, as well as, a privately enclosed garden with a Jacuzzi and terrace with lounge chairs.
Overwater Bungalows (11 bungalows – 657 sq ft)
Located closest to shore, offering exquisite views of the surrounding lagoon and resort beaches, each bungalow includes a bathtub/shower and private sundeck with lounge chairs, outdoor shower, and direct access to the lagoon below. You will delight in the indoor glass topped coffee table which opens on demand, allowing you to view and feed the fish and sea life below your bungalow. All of the different overwater bungalow categories are identical in size and layout, and only differ by view.
Lagoon View Premium Overwater Bungalows (13 bungalows – 658 sq ft)
These bungalows feature the best views of the shallow turquoise water of Bora Bora.
Otemanu View Premium Overwater Bungalows (15 bungalows – 658 sq ft)
These overwater bungalows offer the resort’s best views of Mt. Otemanu and the sunset.
End of Pontoon Overwater Bungalows (9 bungalows – 658 sq ft)
Located on the end of the pontoon, these overwater bungalows offer the most privacy and intimate setting of any at the resort.
Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort Amenities and Activities
- Infinity Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
- Manea Spa
- Gift Shop & Black Pearl Boutique
- Business Center, Internet Access
- Transit Rooms
- Activities and Excursions Desk
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Movie theater, Game Room
- Coral Nursery
- Outrigger canoes, kayaks
- Volleyball, Tennis Court
- Table Tennis, Petanque
- Bacci Ball Court, Mini Golf
- Weekly Polynesian Dinner & Dance Show
- Bora Bora Blue Nui Dive Center
- Tevairoa Restaurant – Breakfast daily, Dinner nightly offering– French and International Cuisine – Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner – Buffet Dinners
- Miki Miki – Poolside dining – Local cuisine and snacks
- Ambrosia –Seasonal restaurant offering Italian specialties and cuisine
- Miki Miki/Taurearea Bars – Tropical cocktails and snacks
- Room Service 24 hours
- Ice Machine, Laundry Service
- Romantic Rendezvous Program: Romantic Dinners, Private excursions, Romantic Welcome, Romantic Canoe Breakfast
- Polynesian Wedding Ceremony & Services: Beach & Destination Wedding Services Available
- Free boat Transfers between hotel & main island & bus shuttle (paid service) to Vaitape